could not get the camera to focus well for his eyes sorry
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

52 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2010 :  16:32:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

surely hes too dark to be a lavender stripe?
i know not all morphs present though so i guess he could be.. got to admit a really dark anery stripe came to mind when i saw him

He could be anything lol, he has confused a lot of people haha
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2010 :  16:51:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this is my lavender stripe..hes coming up to a year old in july but as you can see hes no where near as dark as yours

i think hes an anery stripe - the last pic shows some yellow stripign at the edge of where his belly meets his lateral patterning, hes nice though

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

52 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2010 :  17:57:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

this is my lavender stripe..hes coming up to a year old in july but as you can see hes no where near as dark as yours

i think hes an anery stripe - the last pic shows some yellow stripign at the edge of where his belly meets his lateral patterning, hes nice though

Thanks
Your is really nice i see what you mean now. A few people said he was a anery vanishing stripe, some ways the light hits him he has a purple colour going through him.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2010 :  19:53:31  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Maybe the only way to see is to breed him :/ he could be a lavender stripe, there's not text book look on a morph after all :)

Although saying that, he does look a lot like the anery stripe on here http://iansvivarium.com/morphguide/stripe/ although there's no adult lavender stripe on there to compared to :/

Edit: I'm going to guess lavender stripe though because of the eyes, don't ask me why though XD

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Edited by - Sta~ple on 29/05/2010 19:57:06
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

52 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2010 :  20:05:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Maybe the only way to see is to breed him :/ he could be a lavender stripe, there's not text book look on a morph after all :)

Although saying that, he does look a lot like the anery stripe on here http://iansvivarium.com/morphguide/stripe/ although there's no adult lavender stripe on there to compared to :/

Edit: I'm going to guess lavender stripe though because of the eyes, don't ask me why though XD

Thanks for the reply, he still remains a mystery snake lol, that will teach me for buying a morph i was not sure about lol.
I could'nt coplain what ever he turns out to be i got a great deal on him for his complete set up, stat and heat mat for £40 inc him
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 29/05/2010 :  20:25:54  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by denise

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Thanks for the reply, he still remains a mystery snake lol, that will teach me for buying a morph i was not sure about lol.
I could'nt coplain what ever he turns out to be i got a great deal on him for his complete set up, stat and heat mat for £40 inc him

That is good :) he's lovely looking what ever he is and I wouldn't really be bothered unless you were really into breeding, just as long as he is a nice tempered snake :)

Although if you do bred with the lavender will that give you a definite answer? Some lavender's do have very dark marking's so who knows :D

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  00:06:46  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
:( i can't tell from the photos, they're not focused :( Lavender eyes tend to be very 'freckled' if that helps any.

He is extremely dark for a lav, but there is a lot of variation in the morph, and breeding will prove one way or another :) I don't think he's a hybrid of any sort, he looks like a corn to me :)

the other thing is, are you sure he is a he? female lavs tend to be not as colourful as males :S

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

52 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  12:33:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
His eyes are pure black, i got told he was probed male when he was younger. Someone else on another forum said he does not look like a corn to them lo. depending how the light hits him he look purple, brown or grey lol. His belly is pure white if thats any help, also the yellow stripe at his side does not go all the way down his body it stops about half way.
Go to Top of Page

connorg96
Egg

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2010 :  18:08:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
he could just be a paternless corn
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 22/11/2010 :  18:12:39  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by connorg96

he could just be a paternless corn

Morphless aswell?

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Doogle
Yearling

United Kingdom
617 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  07:34:47  Show Profile  Visit Doogle's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Id Say a Anery vanishing stripe! Defo with the yellow on its neck! If it was a Lavender stripe you wouldnt have the yellow as lavender masks the Anery yellow! Lovely example of a vanishing stripe tho! And may even be het lavender??

Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 23/11/2010 :  08:28:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Anery vanishing stripe for me, thought so the moment I saw the picture

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1 Posts

Posted - 24/11/2010 :  20:41:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Id say its a mix of corn and Biards rat snake, there's one at the shop near me and they look almost identical

1 Snow corn
1 Anery Corn
1 German Shepard
2 Ferrets
1 Harris Hawk
1 Lurcher
1 Jack Russell
1 Peregrine Falcon
Go to Top of Page

Ammerz
Hatchling

United Kingdom
168 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2010 :  20:37:15  Show Profile  Click to see Ammerz's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This is driving me nuts!!! I've seen a snake exactly the same as that but cant remember what it is. I seem to remember it not being a corn but a different species of rat snake. Its one of my friends snakes so I will ask him!

Go to Top of Page

Cornsnakeluver127
Egg

United Kingdom
58 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2011 :  11:10:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow he looks shiny in those pictures LOL cool corn!
Go to Top of Page

Emmy1
Yearling

707 Posts

Posted - 12/07/2011 :  11:33:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A dark Pewter maybe?

0.1.0 Anery Corn Snake
1.0.0 Normal Western Hognosed Snake
1.0.0 Albino California Kingsnake
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Wildtype, Hypo)
0.0.3 Shubunkin Goldfish
Go to Top of Page