Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 To remind you of what Kellog looks like!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  12:41:58  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I see now, he does look like a ghost in the picture's he is shedding, the ones where he was in the toliet rolls and snake caved confused me as he loks like he has very brown sadels there like Char I still can't believe how bold the yellow is on him!

Sorry to go of topic a bit I've just tried the toliet roll's :o I put a load of rolls into Venoms viv after taking out the water and put in some kicthen rolls and added some other rolls and he's loving it! I think this will be one of his weight loss exercises now and will be ding nearly every day ^^

Um what size is you snake cave as well if you don't mind me asking ^^;

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

col654
Egg

United Kingdom
83 Posts

Posted - 30/05/2010 :  21:59:03  Show Profile  Click to see col654's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice pics there cant wate for the wee one to get that big lol

1.0.0 Corn Becardi
1.1.0 royal brezer
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2010 :  03:24:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

.......Sorry to go of topic a bit I've just tried the toliet roll's :o I put a load of rolls into Venoms viv after taking out the water and put in some kicthen rolls and added some other rolls and he's loving it! I think this will be one of his weight loss exercises now and will be ding nearly every day ^^

Um what size is you snake cave as well if you don't mind me asking ^^;

So glad Venom is enjoying the 'rolls'. I dont have any in their vivs, just a bag of them that I chuck on the floor when I get them out to handle and let them have a 'play' with them....works really well. If it helps with Venom's weight loss then I am so glad I posted the pics !!

As for the size of the cave I have no idea as it came with Kellog when I got him (was the only hide he had and he had had it since he was small ). Considering the fact that I bought Silvesta a medium exo-terra cave and he has nearly grown out of it....I think Kellog's one must be an extra large. Will try to remember to get the dimensions for you.

As for his colouring....he was actually a lot browner when we first got him just over a year ago. The brown is fading but is still noticeable. I just love the bright yellow down his side, it is so vivid and striking.

Dont wish Becardi's life away too fast Colin....I have only had mine as adults and feel as though I really missed out on not having them at the stage Becardi is at. You have years ahead of you to enjoy her growing until she reached the size of Kellog !

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2010 :  10:11:23  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I couldn't put mine on the floor because there was cats about... although my cat doesn't batter an eyelid at the snakes the rest of them would I fear :/ He was playing with them for over an hour :o glad I didn't have him out either as at some point he did a small poop XD I wonder if it could be added to the DIY section somehow as it's really great way to entertain them for free and it's not something you really think of.

Thanks so much :3

We need to see pictures of your snakes more often :D

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

23 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2010 :  15:18:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beast of a snake and what a good looking boy. How old is he now?
and its impossible to have my snakes around on the floor as all 4 my cats take every chance to attack them. i dont know how they survived when they got lost in the house for a couple of days when the viv wasn't shut proper

Edited by - n/a on 31/05/2010 15:21:47
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

134 Posts

Posted - 31/05/2010 :  16:38:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Judith,
Your snakes are so handsome

I'm stealing the "bundle of tubes" idea, I think it will mean I can get Medusa out for longer without being so exposed to the cats!

Tina x

Tina and Medusa x

1.0.0 normal corn - Medusa
1.1.0 cats - George and Meg
0.0.0.4 Giant African Snails

Location Cranleigh, Surrey
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

143 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  16:30:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow, kellogg is so handsome, i love the yellow on his neck and face, i love the photo of him playing in his toilet rolls, i have got a kitchen towel inner tube with my green blotched snow today, and he likes it too. i will get a collection of them when he goes into a bigger tank, because that's a good idea :) thanks for that as i had been thinking about snake toys :)

Go to Top of Page

CoN
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  18:24:40  Show Profile  Visit CoN's Homepage  Reply with Quote
WoW Judith Kellog is a stunner!!!!

Love the colours!!
I saw on the photo of 26th March hes horny!
So is it normal for Kevin acting "weird" lately?
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2010 :  12:40:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So glad people like the kitchen/toilet rolls idea....thought I was a bit crazy suggesting it but know how much fun my 2 have had (and still have) with them. And gives you a great opportunity for pics !

James - Kellog is 5yrs old now.
Dee - his yellow is stunning....and seems to get brighter and better with each shed.

quote:
Originally posted by CoN

WoW Judith Kellog is a stunner!!!!

Love the colours!!
I saw on the photo of 26th March hes horny!
So is it normal for Kevin acting "weird" lately?

Thanks Neels....if you mean that Kevin is climbing the walls of the viv, constantly trying to escape, rubbing his nose raw against the glass doors trying to squeeze through a non-existent gap and probably off his food....then yes, he is probably horny. I am just hoping that as we are coming to the end of the breeding season now both he and Silvesta will calm down and start eating. In one way it is nice cos you see a lot more of them than you normally would....but I hate the not eating part. Neither has eaten regularly for over 2 months.

Is that how Kevin is?

xxx

Go to Top of Page

CoN
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
34 Posts

Posted - 30/06/2010 :  16:48:19  Show Profile  Visit CoN's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry for only posting now, had my hands full with Mandy.
Yes Kevin did act like that, but when I got Mandy four weeks ago it just made it worse lol, he smelt her sent.
But he is eating fine now back on his normal routine.
Go to Top of Page

Starmist
Hatchling

United Kingdom
248 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2010 :  18:29:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I want Kellog!!! Gorgeeeeeous!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly