What morphs?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

8 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2010 :  17:55:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My snake has recently laid eggs and I am wondering what morphs they are and what babies to expect...here are some photos - the orange one is male and the white one is female :)

- unfortunately the other snake in this photo is an escapee (coincidently she was called Houdini!!)

Any help or advice etc is appreciated!

Thanks, Zoe :)

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2010 :  17:59:23  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
The male is an Amel possibly a sunglow which is a selectively bred amel, and female a snow. From the pairing depending on hets you would likely get all Amels. If the Amel is het Anery then you could get snows.

The escapee looks like an Ghost or possibly an Anery. Do you/ did you keep them all together in the one viv.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2010 :  19:15:16  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
As above, Snow and Amel, meaning most likely, Amel babies.

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

8 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2010 :  19:18:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I said, I no longer have the smaller one.

The other two are in the same viv - they have been for well over a year, they only bred because my cat managed to get in the viv and injured the white one so I kept her isolated whilst she healed. When I put them back together they mated.

This is their viv, I'm hoping to add more bits to it to give them more to climb on etc :)

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2010 :  20:17:48  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Even if you kept her in instead of putting her somewhere separately, they still would have mated. It's just a coincidence that when you put them back together that they mated.

Lovely looking snakes though :)I love the first photo with the snow's mouth open. I'm guessing you dont know what the parent's were by any chance?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

8 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2010 :  21:44:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks.

Unfortunately I don't - they were both rescue snakes :)

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2010 :  23:13:04  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
they 'should' all be amel het anery, barring any unknown hets.

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000