New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pooh_Sticks
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  22:20:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am judging interest in this at the moment, I have my eye on something else but since I'm only allowed so many at the moment I think one might have to go.

Female amel corn, 4 this year although when is unknown and she is still a bit small for her age, still growing though and she's been shedding very well the last year, perfect one just this week. Currently 3'6 ish and about 340g so is at breeding size but never proven, still quite red for an amel.
Eating medium mice faster than a concorde every 10-14 days although she has had a bit of a fuss over breeding season. Strike feeds very well.

This is NOT a beginner snake and I will not sell to anyone with no experience whatsoever, she wasn't handled before I got her 2 years ago and although has calmed down tremendously is still very viv defensive when you go in the viv, typical rattling and the odd hiss or strick at my hand but has never bitten me, she does calm down once out of the viv and will climb around me and be handled no problem. She explores the viv in her own time quite a lot as well especially on an evening.

She does travel very well so would be able to be couriered or picked up easily and I could possibly meet someone willing to cover a train ticket.

Would prefer someone who has time to continue with handling her most days as she does benefit from this.

Looking at roughly £40 possibly ono.

1.0.0 Normal Carolina Corn
0.1.0 Amelanistic Corn
1.0.0 High Yellow Jungle Carpet Python

Pooh_Sticks
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2010 :  00:07:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Could also have a 3ft Viv for sale as well that she is in, it's in fairly good condition, probably ask around £60 for it. This is subject to what I need for the new snake which I don't know yet though but if there is fairly good interest I can be negotiated.

1.0.0 Normal Carolina Corn
0.1.0 Amelanistic Corn
1.0.0 High Yellow Jungle Carpet Python
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 21/05/2010 :  01:45:54  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Got a rough location? it may help with any potential responses.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Pooh Sticks
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2010 :  02:18:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah sorry yeah, I'm used to that being part of the bit in the left hand side and on my profile lol.

I'm in Northallerton, Yorkshire.

I could bring her to Doncaster as well on the 20th.

Edited by - Pooh Sticks on 22/05/2010 02:19:15
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 22/05/2010 :  02:27:13  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hiya Pooh_sticks and Pooh Sticks.

I'm assuming that at some point you made another profile either because you forgot you registered or you forgot then remembered your password, do you want to pick one of the accounts to use.
Cheers.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Pooh Sticks
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 23/05/2010 :  11:42:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha, I couldn't rememeber the original username.
If you want to delete the first one Pooh_sticks that would be great, I'll stick with Pooh Sticks, I can rememeber that!
Go to Top of Page

Pooh Sticks
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
8 Posts

Posted - 23/05/2010 :  23:42:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She has now gone.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: