What viv size??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

28 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  10:29:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello again,thinking ahead,i know Alpha is still small,but was looking at building a viv,so what is the minimum size for an ADULT corn,was thinking of building it to fit his eventual viv,but splitting it into 2 for now,possibly to house another one on the other sideYEH YEH i know another one already,too many arguments ,who gets to hold him this time!!!!so instead of building a smallish one,then another later, i can do 2 in 1,then built a second adult size to match later.Mind you build a say 2 footer now,then when its emty,good excuse to get another one in a few years ,seeing as its empty Yes dear,me dear,nothing dear ,just coming....

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  10:42:34  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Adult corns vary in size. Some will be perfectly fine in a viv 36x18 LengthxWidth but some would do much better in a 48x18

It all depends on your corns eventual adult size.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

28 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  10:42:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How do you edit post,keeps coming up original poster,or moderater,but wont let me edit.

Go to Top of Page

sexychef
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
937 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  10:59:14  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
you cannot edit your 1st post what do you want changing

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2010 :  04:36:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My Kellog is in a 43"x18" (odd size, I know) and will be in it for life. He is measuring about 4'6" at moment and think he has probably stopped growing.

Silvesta's viv is 30"x15" (another odd size!) and I will have to move him up in size at some point. At the moment he is measuring 3'5" but still growing.

It certainly sounds like a great idea to have a full size viv and divide it. To begin with you could even divide it into 3 and have a section to keep your corn stuff in, until you need to make their vivs larger.

Knew it wouldnt be long before you were looking at getting another one !!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 15/05/2010 :  07:39:06  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well I'm officially moving Venom up to a 48" by 18" I don't know his exact size but he is well over 5ft, I would say 5ft 5 at a guess I know he's definitely bigger than 5"2 as he is bigger than me XD I think it would be cruel of me to put Venom in a 3ft by 1ft viv which some sites say is fine for an adult corn as there's no way he could move about properly.

Char is about 4ft maybe give or take a few inches, she would be fine is like a 3ft by 1ft viv but due to saving money, I keeping the viv I have which is 48 by 15.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000