piccies of the lil ns this time :D
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 28/04/2010 :  10:31:51  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well the adults were yesterday lil ns 2day...

snoopy 1st

the only one of twilight i could get as she doesnt reli like being handled much these days

goldie

and last but not least pippa not being very co-operative she wanted to investigate my phones camera

will try n do scooby n ciass when i can next lol

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 28/04/2010 :  10:38:51  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Such beautiful snakes. What is it about cameras they love? Hissin-Sid is very difficult to photograph 'cos all he wants to do is investigate the camera!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 28/04/2010 :  10:49:46  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i have no idea (just nosey like her owner i guess) but its annoying when i only have 1 hand to take the pic n the other to hold the snake... one day i will do the easy way n ask someone haha :D
there was one point she was sitting ontop of my phone.. i had to juggle round my phone and her... that was fun :D.

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 28/04/2010 :  11:12:08  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Very nice pics..!
I love goldie!
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 28/04/2010 :  11:53:10  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
They are some lovely looking snakes.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 28/04/2010 :  13:32:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
so cute!
i love how pink Snoopy is!

you have awesome snakies
Go to Top of Page

josh9961
Hatchling

United Kingdom
381 Posts

Posted - 28/04/2010 :  16:07:33  Show Profile  Click to see josh9961's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Goldie is so Gorgeous! :) Love the colours on Snoopy as well, I might have to get a snow ^^

2.3 Corn Snakes
0.1 Bci
1.0 Spur thighed Tortoise
0.0.15 Stick insects
0.0.1 Shield Mantis
Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 28/04/2010 :  20:17:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They are all gorgeous and I love Twilight

I originally wanted a Snow but changed my mind, after seeing Snoopy I wonder if Hubby would let me have three hatchlings

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 28/04/2010 :  23:32:14  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol haha... sizzle your hubbue has to lol... show him the pic of my handsum young boy how can he resist the lil face lol :D

thanks 4 the nice comments guys :D

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2010 :  03:49:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Your little ones are lovely JJ, although I must admit to Twilight being my favourite, she has such a beautiful marking on her head. Sorry she is not particularly easy to handle at the moment, hopefully it will be something that time and patience she will get used to.

I am not a fan of snows I am afraid, or any of the red-eyed snakes....it is just a personal thing. But I must say that Snoopy does have some lovely markings. It will be interesting watching him grow and seeing his colours change.

Goldie is very vivid and it is such a shame that Pippa didnt pose for you - she would be 2nd in my list, I do love her strong colours and, again, she has a lovely head marking.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2010 :  10:16:36  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
twilight was alot worse to handle, then she got better, now she grumpy again (although thats probs cos she hungry at the momment lol) she doesnt like to sit still 4 2 secs so i thought disturb her pic then handle lol otherwise would of never got anywhere lol :D

i must admit i never liked snows or amels much but i got given these 2 (and twilight) and i fell in love with them :D Goldie is alot more brighter red and orange than the pic gives her credit 4, Snoopy... well what can i say but he is alot more pinkie and yellow at the bottom aswell :D
Pippa lol she just playful haha :D

Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2010 :  22:32:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crazy JJ

lol haha... sizzle your hubbue has to lol... show him the pic of my handsum young boy how can he resist the lil face lol :D

thanks 4 the nice comments guys :D

Well, I showed him the pic, his response ..... "It's pink" ... Men!!!!! (sorry guys) lol, he did say it was alright for a snake As you may have guessed he's not a snake person.

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2010 :  00:24:19  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
grrr lol but but but snoopy doesnt stay pink 4eva .... (im tryin here) and the face he soooo cute and well erm.... is this working...

but as he not a snakie person and he sayin snoopy is alright... is that a good thing ?? lol he will get the bug lol :D .... i did badly :) but then i love snakes soooo...

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2010 :  09:21:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice snakes, pippa is really sweet

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 30/04/2010 :  21:01:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crazy JJ

grrr lol but but but snoopy doesnt stay pink 4eva .... (im tryin here) and the face he soooo cute and well erm.... is this working...

but as he not a snakie person and he sayin snoopy is alright... is that a good thing ?? lol he will get the bug lol :D .... i did badly :) but then i love snakes soooo...

Lol, I doubt it. He's never held my snakes and probably never will. However, he doesn't mind me keeping them so I shouldn't complain and I'll keep showing him piccies

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2010 :  01:42:45  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haha lol... good luck... he will have to give in sometime :D .... surely and hopefully :D n he will 2 have the addiction prob as we do... just tell him its better than gambling and drugs etc lol (dont ask) still trying haha :D but hopefully only time will tell :D

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000