Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2010 :  18:35:27  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
if ya go to the photo section there is a sticky on how to upload piccies :D
she sounds pretty aswell so look 4ward to seeing her :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

41 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2010 :  12:18:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheers - unfortunately it's a more fundamental problem than that: I don't have any means of getting my images onto a PC! Think I'm going to have to get my old man to come over, take some snaps, and then let me upload them on his computer.

0.1.0 '09 Aztec Lavender, "Meryl"
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2010 :  15:24:05  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
o.. lol well i tried haha :D ;) and as im not the most brill person on a p.c (i just know the stuff i need to if that makes sense) i shall say no more eeexxcceeeppptttt
piccies are needed.. whatever it takes ;) lol :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

1 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  08:37:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
here are a couple of my Aztec Namika got her about 2 weeks ago from a guy on rfuk fell in love with her instantly sorry about pic quality taken on my phone

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  14:28:25  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
She's so pretty! If you don;t mind me asking, how much was she?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  15:17:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Namika is gorgeous Nessie....I can totally understand why people are so taken with Aztecs....I know I would find it difficult to walk away from one if I saw it in a shop.

She has beautiful colouring and I love the mix of saddles and stripes and zig-zags....it is so hard to describe!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  01:50:05  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
:o so cute... i would of never been able to resist that lil cutie :D

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

41 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2010 :  14:06:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here's the link to the Aztec Lavender pattern I was talking about - finally managed to get my pictures uploaded! Apologies beforehand for the shaky-hand syndrome I was suffering from when I took them!

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=9790&SearchTerms=meryl

0.1.0 '09 Aztec Lavender, "Meryl"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000