Proper pics of Izzy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

12 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  07:42:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We took some pics of Izzy when we had her out on Wednesday - her first proper outing. I did hold her too but i didn't want pics of me on

Will she? Won't she? Mum thought she would but she saved it for me yesterday instead Yuk!!!

We have a vain snake. She kept looking at herself in the mirror. Just ignore the dog slather on it lol

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  08:47:02  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
She's very pretty and she seems very happy and friendly :)

Has she has an accident with her tail or something or is it the camera as it looks like she has kind of a stump thing going on.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  08:56:02  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Oh...
She is very cute!
Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  08:58:29  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
She's gorgeous. I love the one where she's peeping out of the sleeve, Hissin-Sid does that too

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

80 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  10:08:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What a smashing looking snake how long is she she looks similar size to mine who is just over 5ft and 3 years old.
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  10:11:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lovely looking snake!!

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  13:34:34  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
a cute lil snakie u have there :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

352 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  14:05:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think they all do. The one that is in the classroom that I worked this week immediately headed for the sleeve when I took her out of the viv. That was an awful temptation. I wanted so much to take that baby home with me, but I didn't want to go through "losing Snickers" again. I guess I'll have to enjoy her in the classroom.
quote:
Originally posted by herriotfan

She's gorgeous. I love the one where she's peeping out of the sleeve, Hissin-Sid does that too

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

352 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  14:06:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She is a beautiful baby. [quote]Originally posted by rhys09

We took some pics of Izzy when we had her out on Wednesday - her first proper outing. I did hold her too but i didn't want pics of me on

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

12 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  14:25:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The people we got her from said she was about 3 1/2 ft long. We haven't had chance to measure her yet but she weighs over 600g. She is about 3 years old too.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  14:38:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great Photos!
I agree with Herriotfan- the sleeve Peek-a-Boo photo is the best :)

xXx

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

44 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  16:39:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She's gorgeous!! like the hiding up the sleve - must be the warm dark place thing going on!
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  18:06:28  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Does look there has been an issue in the past with it's tail.
It could've been bad sheds or damage of some kind, but as long as it's healed and there's no wound of any kind then I wouldn't worry about it to much.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 24/04/2010 :  23:22:05  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Her tail does look rather stumpy. The people we got her from didnt mention any accidents and I don't think they knew anything about it. They had her from a year old so I guess something could have happened before they got her. She uses it fine and I can't see any wounds or problem areas. I will keep a close eye on it when she sheds and go from there.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2010 :  14:11:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Izzy is gorgeous and I agree with the others, the pic of the sleeve is super

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

419 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2010 :  21:27:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very nice, the photo of her in your sleeve is so cute!

0.1.0 Crested Gecko: Keiko
2.1.0 Corn Snakes: Picollo, Morph, Sookie
0.1.0 Royal Python: Luna
0.0.1 Pueblan Milk Snake: Chilli
2.4.0 Leopard Geckos: Cleo, Echo, Tiffin, Roley, Scarlett, Ludwig
1.0.0 Understanding Boyfriend: Nick

www.vickyexotics.webs.com

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

12 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2010 :  17:25:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ir wasn't my sleeve i was my mums i was taking pics we took about 50
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 28/04/2010 :  03:11:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are not going to be able to hide from us forever Rhys , although it is nice to see your mum !

Izzy looks lovely, would certainly be interested in how long she is. I love the way her belly changes from white with black checks to orange with black checks.

Kellog did the sleeve thing with my daughter's boyfriend and regularly heads down any gaps in clothing he can find....whereas Silvesta shows no interest at all - weird how different they are.

The 3rd pic is definitely a warning sign and you did exactly what I would have done, slip the kitchen roll underneath! I am sure they do it sometimes just to keep us guessing!

My favourite pic is the 4th one, cos it is a gorgeous pic of both your mum and Izzy !

xxx

Edited to add - glad I am not the only one that takes LOADS of photos! My OH always complains about the amount of snake pics there are on the camera, but then I have to take that many to get maybe 1 good shot! At least you got some really good shots out of your 50!!

Edited by - Kellog on 28/04/2010 03:17:58
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

12 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  15:25:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
where ever izzy went we took a pic and she went into a alot of spaces so about 50 took
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000