New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KITTYCAT
Hatchling

United Kingdom
492 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2010 :  19:28:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if anyone thinks of getting a cheryl cole tatoo on the side of their hand dont do it i have 8 tatoos n this has been my worst when the tatooist said that the tatoo rarely takes to that part of skin i didnt believe him and got it done anyway then i had to get it re-done as it disappeared now the top inch near my pinkie has fadded but ive given up and am not getting it redone numerous people have had this problem. did you know cheryl has hers painted before going on x factor

1.0.0 carolina corn (herbie)
0.1.0 snow corn (casper)
0.0.1 anery motley corn(diesel)
0.0.1 calafornia banded king snake (ozzy)
0.1.0 royal python (pandora)
0.0.1 boa constrictor (bullet)
1.0.0 weinmaraner (zac)
1.0.0 staffy (zeus)
1.1.0 cats (sophie n pepe)
0.0.1 fish (fish)

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2010 :  19:30:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow, didn't know that she got hers painted. learn something new evryday.

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Hatchling

United Kingdom
483 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2010 :  19:35:49  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i have had 5 requests for *the cheryl cole tattoo*.. i have refused to do it everytime .. its not worth it as the ink has to be driven home and its a finiky one to do tbh.

love my animals more than i like people.
the gang
1 ridgeback
2 kids
1 anery-lil aney
1 m, 4 ft candy cane corn.. aka kellogg..
1 carolina corn-claret/carrot
Newest additon.. f whiteout corn-pastel??
1african house snake - Bob
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2010 :  19:41:35  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Punumbear you do tattoos? Where are you! Do mine XD

I don't know what a Cheryl Cole tattoo is ^^;

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Matt_Brooks
Hatchling

138 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2010 :  19:52:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You can see mine on the tattoos thread. The guy advised me to have mine a little further round to the top of my hand as it would wear away. Had it done about 10 months now and only a tiny bit of the 9 has worn away. Apart from that its still looking all good!

It did take me a while to find a tattooist to do hands though as many refused to touch hands.

0.1.0 Carolina Corn
Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Hatchling

United Kingdom
483 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2010 :  20:33:46  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
all depends on the individual .. i only refused the 5 due to the fact they were very um n arr about their choice in the first place.. and 4/5 were first tattoos.. the 5th was a long time friend i told her what it would entail and she still wanted it.. hers came out quite well.. staple im in herts im mobile to those i can get to as recently had issues with car so for now stick to those i know and can easily get to... kellogg has seen most of my work.

the gang
1 ridgeback
2 kids
1 anery-lil aney
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2010 :  20:59:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by punumbear

......... kellogg has seen most of my work.

And I can definitely tell you that not only is Cat an amazing tattooist and artist but also must be a contortionist - you should see the pics of her inking herself!

xxx

edited because of brain fog moment - couldnt remember the word contortionist when I needed it....and she really is one!

Edited by - Kellog on 23/04/2010 03:07:51
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2010 :  21:13:07  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
my mrs has both hands tattooed on the sides and hers have also faded. she's had them touched up a few times but now given up i think :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2010 :  21:54:14  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Cheryl cole is an over rated woman IMO, don't get me wrong she has some attractive qualitys, but for chuffs sake she REALLY needs to eat something, when she got tattoo'd I'm surprised she wasn't accidently stitched to the tattooists chair.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Hatchling

United Kingdom
483 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2010 :  22:00:41  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
cheryl cole is nice to look at n then she speaks ... the dream gets shattered.. lol

the gang
1 ridgeback
2 kids
1 anery-lil aney
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2010 :  16:16:33  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I dunno, I quite like some accents. Cheryl Coles seems to suit her bizarrely.

Back to the original topic though (sorry for thread-jack) I hadn't actually noticed that she had any tattoos.
Is the X idol or britains got the factor or what ever it was called back on then??

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2010 :  16:54:46  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I just Googled her... lets just say I don't ever want to look like her XD I've seen her on some shows and I never realised she had that many tattoos and they are nice looking as well.

It's a shame I'm so far away punumbear :( I would try and get you to ink me and in return you could have a snake haha and if you did piercings then... well I don't know x.x

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2010 :  17:13:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont think she's that attractive.. good looking girl but stick thin!

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2010 :  17:14:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
iv met chezza and shes a really sweet person..but the accent drives me insane - i can barely understand myself sometimes (now im in london im getting better lol!)
but her tatts personally arent to my liking.. im not a fan of hand tattoos either but the tribal thing on her leg is the killer.. me and tribal tatts are like chalk and cheese!!

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2010 :  18:08:31  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

She's not that skinny. I would be more scared that her whole body appears to be orange.

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2010 :  19:23:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

She's not that skinny. I would be more scared that her whole body appears to be orange.

in the flesh shes not that skinny - she'd pass for a normal petite girl,
nadine and nicola on the other hand are skinny.. nadines knees and legs looked like they had been stolen from a giraffe (all knobbley and skinny - not yellow and brown!) and nicola looked like a bobble head suffering from lollipop head syndrome..

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

dinner83
Hatchling

United Kingdom
108 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2010 :  20:14:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im a tattooist and i have done that for a few people they never belive that it will fade fast, but it always dose. i have recoulored one womans 4 times in 2 years. so my advice would be not to bother getting the side for ya hand done

Go to Top of Page

punumbear
Hatchling

United Kingdom
483 Posts

Posted - 23/04/2010 :  21:56:34  Show Profile  Click to see punumbear's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
is defo waste of time money n effort.

the gang
1 ridgeback
2 kids
1 anery-lil aney
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000