Turtles for rehoming- South Yorkshire
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 22/04/2010 :  15:28:21  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My work collegue has got two turtles (she says they are sliders, but she's not sure if they are red-eared sliders) that she would like to rehome.

They are growing rapidly and says whoever takes them on will need a very big tank or small pond set up to house them comfortably. They are about 8 inches at present.

There is no rehoming fee, but she would like to ensure they go to a good home, so pictures of existing set up would be appreciated.

Let me know if interested

Thanks

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 29/04/2010 :  16:31:16  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
These are still looking for a new home if anyone is interested?

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2010 :  20:38:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi there. Are the turtles still available for rehoming? My husband has just dug a pond so could adapt it for them.

Teresa

Living in a zoo with 2 cats, a dog, a budgie, 4 chickens, 3 rabbits, 100+ giant african land snails, 4 foot tank full of fish and pond snails and our latest addition of a snake - not to mention the hubby and four kids!
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  16:59:38  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'll see my collegue tomorrow and let you know. Think she said she had someone in mind but I'll put a good word in for you if she hasn't

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 12/05/2010 :  18:14:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ooooooooooooooh please dooooooo!

I've been checking to see if you'd replied every few hours. It was as bad as checking to see if one of my uni assignments was back.

Teresa
<keeping fingers and toes crossed>

Living in a zoo with 2 cats, a dog, a budgie, 4 chickens, 3 rabbits, 100+ giant african land snails, 4 foot tank full of fish and pond snails and our latest addition of a snake - not to mention the hubby and four kids!
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  11:39:53  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good job you crossed your fingers and toes- she says you can rehome them

Just email me to let me know when the set up is ready and I'll get her to arrange things with you.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 14/05/2010 :  19:12:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WOW!!!! Thank you sooooooo much! Sorry for not replying sooner - had a uni assignment I had to finish.

It's my dauther's Confirmation tomorrow so shall pester hubby to get the pond sorted on Sunday. hehe

Thank you soooooooo much!

Teresa

<doing a little jig around the house>

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2010 :  12:59:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've just tried emailing you - not sure if it worked or not?!?!

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 19/05/2010 :  13:41:25  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yes I got it

Will pass on to my Colleague tomorrow

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000