Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

9 Posts

Posted - 25/04/2010 :  19:55:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I added some damp paper towel to the Viv and turned the temperature up. The following day Kevin had shed his remaining skin.

In all it took about 4 days from when he started the shed until he finished. I have made a note of this on my calendar. I await what happens next time.

Thanks for all the advice and tips, this web site and forum is a great help and resource to a newbie.
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 27/04/2010 :  05:15:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin

I added some damp paper towel to the Viv and turned the temperature up. The following day Kevin had shed his remaining skin.

In all it took about 4 days from when he started the shed until he finished. I have made a note of this on my calendar. I await what happens next time.

Thanks for all the advice and tips, this web site and forum is a great help and resource to a newbie.

That is such good news to hear, thank you so much for letting us know that Kevin has managed to get rid of all of his retained shed . It is a great idea to make a note of these kinds of things because then you begin to notice a pattern and you can take some steps to help him shed cleanly next time.

No need for the thanks - that is what the forum is here for !

xxx

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000