Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  21:31:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
how do you become a mod, seriously. i used the search button but couldn't find anything. the real way to become a mod?

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  22:11:00  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I imagine if it's like any other forum the rule is not to ask XD

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  22:25:37  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
And we have to like you as well.
and I don't like anyone.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

94 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  22:52:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

And we have to like you as well.
and I don't like anyone.

Who does? ;)

Corns:
1.2 Butter, 1.1 Blizzard, 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Creamsicle, 1.2 Ghost, 1.2 Candycane, 1.2 Candycane - orange, 1.1 Caramel, 0.1 Snow, 1.0 Carolina stripe, 0.2 Amelanistic, 0.1 Carolina Motley, 1.1 Pewter, 1.0 Lavender

Cornsnake babies: OMGHI! im not even gonna try to keep up ;)

Others:
1.2 Great plains ratsnake (E.emoryi)

1.1 Ball python - Lesser platinum, 1.1 Ball python - Het pied, 1.1 Ball python - High contrast Albino

2.1 Chihuauha mountain kingsnake (L.p.knoblochi)
Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  23:17:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mod-making is a secret art. Its method can never be revealed!

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  23:29:15  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by matty18714

Mod-making is a secret art. Its method can never be revealed!

So we can't mention anything about the secret nuclear powered cake mixer thingy that Chris the Admin stole from the chinese government either, can we?

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 17/04/2010 :  23:32:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SSShhssshhh!!

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  04:58:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You dont make the decision to become a Mod Danny, it is taken by the secret society of Admin and Mods, who have sworn an oath to give their lives to the New World Regime, uphold the quality of the forum and protect it with their lives....you wouldnt believe the tests they have to perform to become part of that group....I once heard a rumour about the spilling of blood and kingering !!! Once in it you are in it for life....you can never leave !

Although I did come across this quote from Kaz regarding becoming a Mod -

quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

To be a mod you need to go through the trials of death:

1. you need to be northern, which means you are hard anyway.

2. if you are not northern you need to be mad (like Kehhlyr and Paulusworm)

3. You need to have sent a lifetime supply of Percy Pig sweets (from M&S) to me. (but I will take strawberry laces too)

4. You must be stepped at least once (and like Kehhlyr says that might mean a kingering- which is nasty)

5. You must also render yourself open to Kazerella slurring attacks at all times during you modship.

6. You must have a www.thecornsnake.co.uk car sticker in your car OR have advertised one of our sites on the dark side and been banned for it's shameless promotion.

If you can't agree to any of the above terms, then you could try the boring route of impressing Lewy or Me or the other mods with your sharp knowledge, great concern for snake welfare, friendliness, and cool head when a argument breaks out.... but where's the fun in that?

xxx

Edited by - Kellog on 18/04/2010 05:04:40
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  05:54:38  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Kaz didn't mention about the unknown rule number 7, which no one seems to know.
And the unwritten rule number "8. Kaz owns your soul, she may do with it as she pleases and if she wishes to swap it at a shop for a tray of Peanut brittle then she will"

Go to Top of Page

Sammysnake
Yearling

United Kingdom
606 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  07:50:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What's 'kingering'?

08 male Carolina Corn ‘Saracen’
09 male Anery Corn ‘Twilight’
08 male Rankins Dragon ‘Keydo’
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  07:55:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sammysnake

What's 'kingering'?

Dont ask Sammy....you dont want to know the answer, I dont know the answer but I have heard the rumours...... *she types quivering in fear*

xxx

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  07:59:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
haha lol, this all made me lol. i was just curoius how people become one? im not bothered if im one or not, would love to be one but at th emoment just enjoying the forum

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  13:24:28  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
sorry Danny, you've just totally blown your chances by asking! :D you're on the blacklist never to be offered the job now! :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  14:53:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
what, i doidn't ask to be one, don't want to be one at the moment

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

sexychef
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
937 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  16:00:58  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
the selling of your soul isnt really worth it kaz is mean

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  16:03:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Paah don't listen to them its some secret underground communist conspiracy, your'e dragged down to the dungeon, chained down, and brainwashed...
Go to Top of Page

sexychef
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
937 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  16:07:58  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

Paah don't listen to them its some secret underground communist conspiracy, your'e dragged down to the dungeon, chained down, and brainwashed...

not far wrong

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  16:31:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

To be a mod you need to go through the trials of death:

1. you need to be northern, which means you are hard anyway. i live in manchester so...

2. if you are not northern you need to be mad (like Kehhlyr and Paulusworm)first question answered

3. You need to have sent a lifetime supply of Percy Pig sweets (from M&S) to me. (but I will take strawberry laces too)done

4. You must be stepped at least once (and like Kehhlyr says that might mean a kingering- which is nasty)i need to go on the step, iv been bad

5. You must also render yourself open to Kazerella slurring attacks at all times during you modship.will do

6. You must have a www.thecornsnake.co.uk car sticker in your car OR have advertised one of our sites on the dark side and been banned for it's shameless promotion. i already do

If you can't agree to any of the above terms, then you could try the boring route of impressing Lewy or Me or the other mods with your sharp knowledge, great concern for snake welfare, friendliness, and cool head when a argument breaks out.... but where's the fun in that?

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  19:19:49  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
But you also have to pass several trials, one of which is to answer a random question aout something in less than 2.109 seconds.
There is currently a record being held for the 'speed answering' of random questions. The current record is held by a northerner as well.

Go to Top of Page

sexychef
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
937 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  19:28:45  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
what about the highest random answer score lol

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 18/04/2010 :  19:46:57  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That is very true, you also have to have a highest score as well.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000