This time, Casper and Candy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  21:07:17  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
At some point i will get all 3 of my corns in one topic, Reggie is in blue at the minute so i thought i would leave him be.
But for now here is Casper and Candy.

Caspers crib

In her snake cave

mmm, din dins

And here is Candy

Home sweet home.

What you find when you remove her snake cave

Inside his snake cave

Also got one of him sitting on his plant but mustn't have uploaded it.

Lilpunk, you should be able to see on a couple of the pics what i mean about caspers saddles and how the colour fades near the centre.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  21:20:28  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Got a little mixed up there, didn't realise some of them where so out of focus and the one with the yellow circles is for lilpunk

The yellow circles show the faded line through some of the saddles.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  22:46:17  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awww such sweets, especially Casper. How old are they?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

124 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  22:52:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like candys setup what morph is she?

0.0.1 Carolina Corn (Milo)
1.1.0 Staffys (Harley&Penny)
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  00:24:51  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Candy is an amel, all mine are 09, i don't have any dates but know that candy was a very late 09.

Casper was the first snake i bought, got her on the 29th december, she now weighs 29 grams and is approximately 22 inches long.

Reggie at weigh in which was around 10 days ago weighed 36grams and is approximately 24inches long.

Candy at last weigh in 3 days ago weighed 9 grams and is approximately 16 inches long.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  00:34:55  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice snakies..! [:]
Candy's colours are amazing!
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  00:40:54  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
aww love casper but then i would cooss i loove ghosts lol ;)

wow my 09s weigh (its nice to know what other people's 09's r) Goldie is the smallest at 24g but dont know how long he is but he was very under weight when i got him but the hatchlings i bred are now 28g cant remember what snoopy n twilight r without looking aparntly scooby weighs 100g but im not a hundred percent if he is a 09 but he might be a very early one i duno. i shall look at how much snoopy/twilight weigh tomora :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Kazzaboobers
Egg

United Kingdom
64 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  00:43:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They look fab - I like the Faun setup you have there - kind of links with my other post - thank you x

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  04:17:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do love it when you post pics of yours Danny ! (although poor Reggie missing out ....we will just have to wait for a good photo session once he is all nice and shiny after he has shed!)

Their set-ups are great, I do like what you have done with the vine....coiling it like that (or is that how is comes?) By the way - did I notice a dial thermometer in Candy's home ??!!

No need to ask my favourite!!! Casper is stunning, and so interesting seeing the fading in the saddles....very similar to Kellog and Silvesta's.

Candy does have some lovely colours, but I guess I am just too biased !

xxx

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  11:56:39  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No the vine didn't come like that, i have put into in all different shapes but have found that they use it more when it is like that.

Yes that is a dial thermometer in candys faun, it came with her set up, i think there is one in reggies aswell. I just plonk them on the cold side on the floor, still gives me some indication of what the temps are in the cold side then. Obviously i have a digi in the warm end :)

You can probably see the wires on the right hand side, white is thermostat and black thermometer.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  13:05:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
casper is lovely - gorgeous colouring
nice pics

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  14:26:04  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah that's what Dimi's saddles are like Gawjus snakes though!

0.0.1 Carolina corn - (renamed) Lumos.
2.0.0 Shetlands - Winston & Rupert.
1.3.0 Guinea pigs - Coffee, Nutkin, Rosemary & Thyme.
0.1.0 Yorkshire Terrier - Poppy.
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  15:12:11  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lilpunk

Yeah that's what Dimi's saddles are like Gawjus snakes though!

Thanks mate, i thought that was what you meant, most ghosts i have seen have it so i new it must have been a fairly common thing.

Atleast you know there is nothing to worry about now though.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

100 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  17:45:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I remember when Porphyria was tiny enough to fit into a small snake cave like Candy and Casper; last time I fed her I thought she was going to get stuck in the hole!
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  18:03:24  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My girl is skinny and after being fed, I dare not put the large snake cave in for fear she might get stuck...Not fun when they get stuck.

The set-up is very sweet, do they ever knock over the plants though?

I can't wait to see Reggie.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  18:32:34  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

My girl is skinny and after being fed, I dare not put the large snake cave in for fear she might get stuck...Not fun when they get stuck.

The set-up is very sweet, do they ever knock over the plants though?

I can't wait to see Reggie.

They havn't fell over yet, there quite sturdy especially candies one. They do move around a bit, you could probably stick a bit of blu tack or something under there to stop it moving but didn't want too. Especially not in candys tank,she likes squirming under things which by all rights should squish her.

The small snake cave for instance.

Edit - Reggie is out oof blue now so should shed in a couple of days so will get some pics up then, but untill then since the pics of Candy weren't great i got some more just then since it was her feeding day.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Edited by - DannyBrown91 on 12/04/2010 19:08:45
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  19:15:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow, what a beauty of a setup, and i love th espiral vine, bet that took you ages to spiral like that!

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  20:45:47  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

wow, what a beauty of a setup, and i love th espiral vine, bet that took you ages to spiral like that!

Only about 30 seconds i just did the first few around 2 fingers and then just guided the others to a similar size.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

Sizzlesmum
Hatchling

United Kingdom
490 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  19:14:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Gorgeous snakes and love their set ups