Hello..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  23:09:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone.. My names Kelly.. Im kinda new to the site, i had a different username but cannot remember my login details..

I own 2 corn snakes they are around 10months old i think...... Ive called them Shake and Rattle.. Pics will be posted in the picture section..

n/a
deleted

441 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  23:12:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum Kelly. Have a good look round

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  23:27:37  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome,
Will you get a 3rd snake and call it Roll !!!! lol

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  23:36:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanx.. as for a 3rd snake, ppl ask me this all the time.. i would like to but i need to wait until ive moved in to my new home first..
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  23:38:26  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi Kelly. welcome to the gang

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

94 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  23:53:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey and welcome :)

Corns:
1.2 Butter, 1.1 Blizzard, 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Creamsicle, 1.2 Ghost, 1.2 Candycane, 1.2 Candycane - orange, 1.1 Caramel, 0.1 Snow, 1.0 Carolina stripe, 0.2 Amelanistic, 0.1 Carolina Motley, 1.1 Pewter, 1.0 Lavender

Cornsnake babies: OMGHI! im not even gonna try to keep up ;)

Others:
1.2 Great plains ratsnake (E.emoryi)

1.1 Ball python - Lesser platinum, 1.1 Ball python - Het pied, 1.1 Ball python - High contrast Albino

2.1 Chihuauha mountain kingsnake (L.p.knoblochi)
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  00:56:19  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya kelly n welcome 2 the forum :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  00:57:52  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hey Kelly, welcome to the forum.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  03:13:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Kelly...did you get Shake and Rattle in beginning of December?? If so then it will be interesting to compare their new pics with these - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7159&SearchTerms=Shake+and+Rattle, http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7247&SearchTerms=Shake+and+Rattle. If I remember correctly they were an early Christmas present from your OH?? Are they both still eating ok? (it will be really embarassing if you are a different member, but cant think that there are 2 Kelly's with snakes called Shake and Rattle! )

Anyhow, welcome back Kelly....it is so good that you have rejoined us . As you already know this is a great forum with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also get lots of fun and friendship .

You have probably already found that there is a large amount of conflicting information out there about corn keeping – on the internet, in books, etc. Even on here you will find that people have different opinions.....but at least you have a place to ask what you need to know and get the answers from experienced owners. Then you can decide what to do with what you are told.

Unfortunately many pet shops cannot be trusted with what they are telling you . I know that I double check anything I am told on here. I am sure you remember that no question is regarded as a silly question .....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! I will just remind you that the first place to look is in the top right hand corner of the screen where there is a search button...type in what you are worried about and see if you can find an answer. I know you can get swamped with different topics including what you are searching for, so it is a bit daunting but worth a look. If you cant find the answer you are looking for then dont hesitate to ask!

I am not sure if you do this with Shake and Rattle, but I keep my own 'Snake Diaries', noting things like weight, length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog and Silvesta poo !!

I obviously dont need to remind you of the unwritten forum rule - pics as soon as possible! I know you have done this before, but this link will help remind you how - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14

I am sure that you are often asked about when 'Roll' will join Shake and Rattle ....and it is true - corn snakes are addictive.....and yes, the majority of us have stood up, said "hello my name is ****, I am addicted to corns........! And I am proud of it!"

xxx

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  10:54:40  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcom to the forum..!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  17:22:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanx everyone.. Hello Kellog, yes that is me.. I have already posted pics up of shake and rattle in the picture forum part.. I also keep a diary, of shedding,feeding and cleaning.. And they eat once a week, as soon as the food goes in theyve got hold of it lol
Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2010 :  22:57:16  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hiya! welcome!

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 13/04/2010 :  22:48:53  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi and welcome to the forum

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000