Corn Snake Photos
 Show us your vivs!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  16:38:41  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Looking for some inspiration for when I decorate Dimi's new viv - going for the all natural look.

So post up pictures of yours here!

0.0.1 Carolina corn - (renamed) Lumos.
2.0.0 Shetlands - Winston & Rupert.
1.3.0 Guinea pigs - Coffee, Nutkin, Rosemary & Thyme.
0.1.0 Yorkshire Terrier - Poppy.

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  16:47:50  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6324

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  17:13:08  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I knew there was a topic somewhere! You found it, obviously...

Just thought I'd open up a new one, a space for updates and new members who haven't shared theirs yet. (Plus, already seen the other thread's load ) Hehe.

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  18:30:51  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Mine are all in fauns at the minute but can't wait to upgrade them so i can make look all nice and natural with plenty of plants and things.

Started saving already, just putting £15 a week a side so when i move them up will have plenty of money to kit their vivs out. Think i may also replace their stats with pulse ones.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  19:33:34  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Good luck with saving Danny I'm not too good at that aspect of things.

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  19:43:16  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lilpunk

Good luck with saving Danny I'm not too good at that aspect of things.

Me neither but i'll try my best. I have £30 so far. It cost £210 for a stack then maybe £40 on interior decorations and stuff so aim for £350, there are another 21 weeks untill september when i aim to have them moved up, although candy may still be a little on the small side. Soo i could end up with arouuunnnnd £345.

I think my mum said she was going to give me some money towards my stack though because she's buying my brother and my sisters vivs. But to be fair they have 3 between them and well i have 3 of my own.

Plus they have no income.

After i've got my corns sorted and nice and cosy in their vivs im going to start saving for a Royal me thinks

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Edited by - DannyBrown91 on 07/04/2010 19:45:03
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  20:50:57  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Maybe in August when I pimp my vivs XD currently it's only a wooden viv with a show box and 2 hides and a glass viv with bog rolls and another box :(

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  21:26:27  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This is my Anole viv that I've just finished doing this evening.
I posted on Therept, but decided I post here as well, I love it and just wanna show it off.

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2010 :  22:09:58  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thats a funky tank lol, i posted over in thereptilian aswell.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  03:07:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So glad you posted your Anole's viv on here as well....it looks amazing and I am not surprised you want to show it off .

(really must try and get some pics of my vivs and post them....keep putting them off cos they are a bit sad looking compared to so many of the others on show )

Hope you get some inspiration (and money) Lil. I know that whatever you do will be fantastic and Dimi will be a very lucky snake, cos I am sure you will spoil her !!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  07:43:52  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Haha, yes Kellog - pictures are a must! And thankyou

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 08/04/2010 :  13:08:35  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
great viv Kehhlyr looks great

im useless at savin lol... but i reli need 2 start for my lil ns 4 there new homes later in life :D but good luck to u Danny n Lil :D

n i suppose i best be a good girl n get some piccies up at some point :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

amanda121921
Hatchling

United Kingdom
100 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  03:28:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
this is where kasey calls home. she just got a new cave as her old one was donated to squidward. i also have another new hide coming soon so i'll have to have a rearrange. was also thinking of getting some plants too to make things a bit more interesting for her

just put in a new heat mat as the other packed in and temps not quite where it should be yet so dont worry-it's not always 28.5!!

this is squidwards place for now. i'll be getting him a nice wooden viv in a couple of months so thats something for him to look forward to

kaseysquidward
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 10/04/2010 :  12:59:47  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sometimes just keeping an eye on the local freeads can lead to some bargains.
The Anole tank I picked up for a fiver, it already had the fake root going all the way through it, all I had to do was move the lights and plastic plants from their existing viv into it.

Plastic plants can be gotten cheap from Dunelm mill and The Range if you've got one near you.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000