Substrate on eyes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  13:40:04  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It's not harmful is it? No matter what substrate I use, they always seem to get a speck of it on their eyes, especially if they have been burrowing. They don't seem bothered by it but I would hate it if I knew it was hurting their eyes. I also don't want to try and get it off as it might cause unnecessary stress if it isn't harming them.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  13:41:01  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
theres a clear scale over the eyes so it won't bother them ;)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  17:09:56  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It has happened to Spaghettino, too!
DOn't worry, eeji is right!
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  17:24:47  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I know about the eyecaps but I just keep on thinking how annoying it is when a bug or sleep in my eyes :( I do try to gently blow off bits of it if it blows off though.

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  17:42:40  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

...I just keep on thinking how annoying it is when a bug or sleep in my eyes :( ...

it's not the same, don't worry!
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  17:54:35  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Think of it as having a bit of sleep on your arm, not very irritating is it?

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  18:35:40  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
snakes eyecaps = humans safety goggles :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  19:09:35  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I guess... I just hope it doesn't annoy them though as surely they can see it on their eyes.

Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  19:55:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try not to think of your snakes as having human characteristics. You blowing on their face will anoy them alot more than a few specks of dust.

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2010 :  16:11:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you had a scale over your eye and got a bit of dust on it, you prob wouldn't even see it, you can't focus that close, corns eyesight is not as good as ours at the best of times, so I highly doubt it would even be noticed!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000