More Picollo (pic heavy)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

419 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  11:58:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some more of Picollo (sorry if you are getting bored lol )

0.1.0 Crested Gecko: Keiko
2.1.0 Corn Snakes: Picollo, Morph, Sookie
0.1.0 Royal Python: Luna
0.0.1 Pueblan Milk Snake: Chilli
2.4.0 Leopard Geckos: Cleo, Echo, Tiffin, Roley, Scarlett, Ludwig
1.0.0 Understanding Boyfriend: Nick

www.vickyexotics.webs.com

n/a
deleted

81 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  12:10:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As youve seen ive got a reverse okeetee but yours has a lot of orange where as mine hasnt so im starting to think mine is prob a high white reverse okeetee because she bout 2 1/2' long and not a lot of orange

1.0 butter motley, 0.1 anerythristic, 1.1 reverse okeetee, 0.1 caramel, 1.1 creamsicle, 1.0 normal, 1.0 Lavender, 0.1 Amber, 0.1 Classic stripe, 1.0 Blizzard, 0.1 Amel, 0.1 Snow, 1.0 Rootbeer, 0.1 Charcoal, 1.1 Nelsons Milk Snake, 0.1 Brazillian Rainbow Boa, 0.1 royal python, 0.1 boa constrictor, 1.1 ribbon snake, 0.1 ornate flying snake,0.l leopard gecko, 1.0 Central American Banded Gecko, 3.2 cats

Wish list:-tessera, amel stripe, caramel motley, candy cane, loves okeetee......
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  12:26:54  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I don't think anybody here will ever get bored of looking at other peoples snakes lol. Picollo is certainly a beautiful snake.

quote:
Originally posted by Andrew

As youve seen ive got a reverse okeetee but yours has a lot of orange where as mine hasnt so im starting to think mine is prob a high white reverse okeetee because she bout 2 1/2' long and not a lot of orange

Reverse Okeetee is a selectively bred type of amel awhich gives white borders around the saddles, just how much white will differ from snake to snake but all should be orange with red saddles and white borders, i don't think there is such a thing as a high white reverse okeetee just one with thicker borders.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Edited by - DannyBrown91 on 29/03/2010 12:28:43
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  12:55:25  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
picollo is stunning, so as danny sed we will never get bored of seein him or any other snake pics lol we all looooooove m haha ;)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

81 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  13:06:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

I don't think anybody here will ever get bored of looking at other peoples snakes lol. Picollo is certainly a beautiful snake.

quote:

Reverse Okeetee is a selectively bred type of amel awhich gives white borders around the saddles, just how much white will differ from snake to snake but all should be orange with red saddles and white borders, i don't think there is such a thing as a high white reverse okeetee just one with thicker borders.

There is a high white, its just basically one with hardly much orange at all

1.0 butter motley, 0.1 anerythristic, 1.1 reverse okeetee, 0.1 caramel, 1.1 creamsicle, 1.0 normal, 1.0 Lavender, 0.1 Amber, 0.1 Classic stripe, 1.0 Blizzard, 0.1 Amel, 0.1 Snow, 1.0 Rootbeer, 0.1 Charcoal, 1.1 Nelsons Milk Snake, 0.1 Brazillian Rainbow Boa, 0.1 royal python, 0.1 boa constrictor, 1.1 ribbon snake, 0.1 ornate flying snake,0.l leopard gecko, 1.0 Central American Banded Gecko, 3.2 cats

Wish list:-tessera, amel stripe, caramel motley, candy cane, loves okeetee......
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  13:14:24  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I love it!!!
Gorgeous..!
I want a reverse okeetee too!
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  13:15:09  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awww cute. I wish mine weren't too big/too small for egg boxes.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  18:16:44  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No-one is bored of Picollo! Trust me (avid picture poster) and I think I speak for all of us, I love seeing your gawgus boy! So stunning x)

0.0.1 Carolina corn - (renamed) Lumos.
2.0.0 Shetlands - Winston & Rupert.
1.3.0 Guinea pigs - Coffee, Nutkin, Rosemary & Thyme.
0.1.0 Yorkshire Terrier - Poppy.
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  18:31:29  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

There is a high white, its just basically one with hardly much orange at all

I just seen your reverse okeetee, very interesting, are you sure it is in deed a reverse okeetee? Did you get it from a reputable breeder?, pretty funky but i have never heard of a high white reverse okeetee. Reverse okeetee's are selectivelly bred amels and are bred to look the way picollo does, i'm not totally convinced that the snake you have is a reverse okeetee, just a very nice amel. S/he has some seriously cool saddles though.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Edited by - DannyBrown91 on 29/03/2010 18:35:04
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

419 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  18:47:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Awwwww thanks everyone :o) I love taking pics of him, he is such a sweetie :o) loves to climb all over his mummy, and the occasional poop ewwwww LOL

0.1.0 Crested Gecko: Keiko
2.1.0 Corn Snakes: Picollo, Morph, Sookie
0.1.0 Royal Python: Luna
0.0.1 Pueblan Milk Snake: Chilli
2.4.0 Leopard Geckos: Cleo, Echo, Tiffin, Roley, Scarlett, Ludwig
1.0.0 Understanding Boyfriend: Nick

www.vickyexotics.webs.com

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  18:48:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice pics

this is the page from iansviv on reverse okeetees..
as you can see in the 'upload your own pics' bit at the bottom, r.o's can have massive differences in terms of the shade of orange they develop.. would be boring if all of them were super bright orange
http://iansvivarium.com/morphguide/reverseokeetee/

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  19:46:57  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

nice pics

as you can see in the 'upload your own pics' bit at the bottom, r.o's can have massive differences in terms of the shade of orange they develop.. would be boring if all of them were super bright orange

I see, so still a reverse okeetee but not necesarily a high white reverse okeetee.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

81 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  21:01:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

nice pics

I see, so still a reverse okeetee but not necesarily a high white reverse okeetee.

Yep sure is. Only reason i called it a high white cos sometimes they can get called that purely because they such a pale orange. I have come across it in some books and on net but not to often tho.

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  21:16:30  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:

quote:

nice pics

Yep sure is. Only reason i called it a high white cos sometimes they can get called that purely because they such a pale orange. I have come across it in some books and on net but not to often tho.

Yer, the only amel i know that is reffered to as a high white amel is the candycane which is another selectively bred amel.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  22:07:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
remember that some r.o's are actually 'normal' amels but called r.o's by rep shops to get interest and money from people who probably won't realise what they really are

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

morph2010
Egg

United Kingdom
97 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  22:10:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i want one, i want one lol

1 Harley, Anery corn (not sure on age!)
1 Amber, Mad as a hatter springer 7yrs
8 ft fish tanks loads of fishys
1 Bobby, Cat 2yrs

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2010 :  04:25:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Picollo is such a beauty Vicky and we all love seeing pics of any snakes...but especially snakes as special as your RO.

Each time I see him I cant get over the vivid colours and how much the white stands out. Dont think I have every really noticed the 'broken' marking on his head before....very interesting looking.

It is lovely when all they want to do is climb over mummy....but I warn you that they are like children, as they get older they want to get away from mummy and explore . Although it is strange, even though Silvesta loves exploring he will still voluntarily come back and slide over me, almost as though he is making sure I am still there .

xxx

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000