Some of my Animals. (VERY pic heavy)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  01:15:12  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote

This is Ben.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  04:37:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You really do have some amazing animals Kehhlyr....love it when you share them with us.

Marshmallow is looking as gorgeous as ever and I always get shivers down my spine when I see the Hiss....he just looks so mean!

Still trying to work out quite what is in the 4th pic ....have figured out the sofa arm and the body, but not what is in-between.... Whatever it is, it looks very comfortable and secure!

Some of your pics are just fantastic - like the one of Ben...you have to really look for him in his 1st pic ! What is he? He isnt listed..... (*whispers 'think you have quite a few things that need adding to that list, but we wont tell the Mrs in case she hasnt noticed! *)

Love seeing your baby beardies and the adult beardie playing in its sand!

Know the pic of you being bit by Trio isnt very clear - but its good to see !! He really does have lovely markings.

The beardie in the window is a wonderful pic and a beautiful pose - soaking up the sun.

Wonder who the beardie is talking to online?? You had better keep an eye on him/her....there are some very strange people out there, maybe he/she is discussing plans to take over the world with the Mighty Alberto ??

xxx

Edited by - Kellog on 30/03/2010 05:16:57
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  12:15:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
is that a beardie hiding behind somebodys dressing gown?

what a great collection! i love green anoles :)
...what is the little stripey lizard fella above the picture of iggy?
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  16:30:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i love the plated lizard, very nice
nice boa aswell
nice collection.. although where are the duckies??

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  17:08:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Great Pics!
I quite like the one of your being chomped!
But I think the Best One is your beardie using your laptop- is he on FB by any chance..?
:P
xXx

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  17:13:50  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awwww there cute ^^ I love the black snakey.

A bit of a weird question but do Anoles shed?

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  17:14:17  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Nice family you got there..!
Very small though!
Love the green lizard (sorry for my ignorance )..!
I showed the pic to my mum and told her "find the lizard!". She didn't..!
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  20:58:17  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Figs

is that a beardie hiding behind somebodys dressing gown?
what a great collection! i love green anoles :)
...what is the little stripey lizard fella above the picture of iggy?

Tis a beardie, yup it went to sleep next to the missus on the sofa, again. The stripey one is a Yellow Throated plated lizard.
The green Anoles were stolen off another forum member.

quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

i love the plated lizard, very nice
nice boa aswell
nice collection.. although where are the duckies??

Clues are: Baking tray, oven. and nice full up snakies

quote:
Originally posted by Skorps

Great Pics!
I quite like the one of your being chomped!
But I think the Best One is your beardie using your laptop- is he on FB by any chance.....

Nope, was on some image editing software she thinks that laptops are for warmth only.

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

..A bit of a weird question but do Anoles shed?

As all lizards, yes they do.
But it doesn't come off in one bit like snakes are supposed to, they just rub sections of it off at a time, and eat it.

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  21:39:25  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Kehhlyr, how old is Marshmallow? Is she an 09?

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  22:39:22  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Great looking animals, Kehhlyr!
I love the 1st photo of the baby beardies! Its like they're playing Simon Say. 'Simon Says: Tilt your head to the right' lol

www.youtube.com/BlueTongueDan
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  22:58:03  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Do they eat it all? Do you have any like stored anywhere? I know this might sound a very strange thing to ask but If I can't get my babies to eat soon, and your Anoles don't eat all of their skin, could I possibly pay for postage and get you to post some of it to me? I would ask a local pet place but nowhere sells Anoles, just Beards and Geckos.

And your bearded dragon with stuff on his nose is cute :3 he looks naughty.

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  23:19:12  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Marshy is an 09, an april 09 according to his records, he's still a bit dinky for his age though IMO. Then again he's trebled in size nearly since I got him in October.
I know what you mean BTD, they're great because as soon as I open the viv, I have all pairs of eye just looking at me, shame they get bigger, and shame I have to say goodbye to them.

Sta~ple, I've very rarely found any skin in the anole viv they chomp most of it. Is it the snakes you're having difficulty with still?

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 29/03/2010 23:20:14
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  23:28:49  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeh, still the 3 for some reason. Although I doubt that anole skin will make them want to eat since they ignored brained pinkies.

I've just watched an Anole eat it's skin on youtube, it as eating it while it was still attached to it's tail lol.

And I've just looked in your signature and you have ducks? You have to post pictures of them too :3

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2010 :  10:41:41  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Some duck pics here: http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6076
I also have a webcam linked up to show their offspring, 2 day old ducklings.

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 30/03/2010 :  11:11:01  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awwwwww your ducks are so cute! I have always wanted a duck but with the amount of cats about my end and how much mess they make... We do get some wild ducks that come into our garden and eat last night's left overs.

I hope you don't cook the pasta bake just for them XD

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

915 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2010 :  19:46:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ah they are all incedibly awesome!
am just in the chat now and i must say, those chicks have to be the cutest things i have seen in a long while!

0.1.0 Snow Corn Snake - Tof
1.0.0 Stripe Cali King - Su'tey
1.0.0 Staffordshire Bull Terrier x Rottweiler - Twix

Edited by - n/a on 03/04/2010 19:47:30
Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2010 :  11:17:27  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I really want All of them! They are awsome and your so lucky to have so many!!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000