Photos at last
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

81 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  10:55:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Finally got my photos up at last. Probably have some more later on...

My female reverse okeetee (no name yet),a bit dull as was coming up to a shed.

Male Butter motley 'utterly butterly,bit dull also as coming up to a shed.

Female Anerythristic

My male Motley corn 'moto moto'

Female Caramel het motley, hypo, anerythristic called 'caramac'

Female crimson

Young female creamsicle

My pregnant adult creamsicle called creamy

Normal corn called jaffa.

1.0 butter motley, 0.1 anerythristic, 1.1 reverse okeetee, 0.1 caramel, 1.1 creamsicle, 1.0 normal, 1.0 Lavender, 0.1 Amber, 0.1 Classic stripe, 1.0 Blizzard, 0.1 Amel, 0.1 Snow, 1.0 Rootbeer, 0.1 Charcoal, 1.1 Nelsons Milk Snake, 0.1 Brazillian Rainbow Boa, 0.1 royal python, 0.1 boa constrictor, 1.1 ribbon snake, 0.1 ornate flying snake,0.l leopard gecko, 1.0 Central American Banded Gecko, 3.2 cats

Wish list:-tessera, amel stripe, caramel motley, candy cane, loves okeetee......

tylerma
Egg

United Kingdom
77 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  11:01:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice pics and lovely snakes andrew

I think reverse okeetee's and butter's are such beautiful colours

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

81 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  11:03:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tylerma

nice pics and lovely snakes andrew

I think reverse okeetee's and butter's are such beautiful colours

I totally agree with you, there some of my favorites too

1.0 butter motley, 0.1 anerythristic, 1.1 reverse okeetee, 0.1 caramel, 1.1 creamsicle, 1.0 normal, 1.0 Lavender, 0.1 Amber, 0.1 Classic stripe, 1.0 Blizzard, 0.1 Amel, 0.1 Snow, 1.0 Rootbeer, 0.1 Charcoal, 1.1 Nelsons Milk Snake, 0.1 Brazillian Rainbow Boa, 0.1 royal python, 0.1 boa constrictor, 1.1 ribbon snake, 0.1 ornate flying snake,0.l leopard gecko, 1.0 Central American Banded Gecko, 3.2 cats

Wish list:-tessera, amel stripe, caramel motley, candy cane, loves okeetee......
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  11:11:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nice snakes
i love moto moto's name..is it after the hippo in madagascar 2?

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  11:13:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is a gorgeous collection of snakes Andrew, and such a wide variety.

Your female reverse okeetee looks really pink - is that cos she is coming up to shed, her normal colour or just my lousy laptop ?

I must admit that my favourites are your female Anerythristic and Caramac, who I think is stunning! But then I do tend to favour the aneries. I will be interested to see how Caramac's colours develop as she grows.

Moto Moto's colours and markings are also very striking....I love the strong colours....which is why I tend not to favour the snows, butters etc.

They are all beautiful and thank you so much for getting the photos up (at last ) to share with us.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  12:16:29  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Love your RO and Butter motley, Butter motlets are actually on my wish list lol

Your Anery is also beautifull, shes very light compared to a lot of aneries. Reminds me of a chunkier version of my casper who is a ghost (Hense the name).

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  12:16:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
very nice collection Andrew and a wide variety of morphs.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

81 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  13:26:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

nice snakes
i love moto moto's name..is it after the hippo in madagascar 2?

Yes it is lol. Im bit rubbish wi names so i tend to let my wife try and name them

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

81 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  13:32:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

That is a gorgeous collection of snakes Andrew, and such a wide variety.

Your female reverse okeetee looks really pink - is that cos she is coming up to shed, her normal colour or just my lousy laptop ?

I must admit that my favourites are your female Anerythristic and Caramac, who I think is stunning! But then I do tend to favour the aneries. I will be interested to see how Caramac's colours develop as she grows.

Moto Moto's colours and markings are also very striking....I love the strong colours....which is why I tend not to favour the snows, butters etc.

They are all beautiful and thank you so much for getting the photos up (at last ) to share with us.

xxx

Yeh she getting ready to shed. Im going to try and get some better ones on when she shed because she a real nice deep pink/red.
I really like caramac to, think its just the colours that make her striking. Dont think you can tell much on the pic but she got a real nice yellow running down her neck.
She should be interesting to breed cos her dad is an amber, she also het for motley and came from a litter which had ghost motleys in it too

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  13:56:07  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lovely snakes :)

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

480 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  14:00:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ohhhh pertttttttyyyy snakes!!! i would love Caramac, she is gorgeous!!!

1.0.0 Amel, Steve

WISH LIST: blue tongue skink.
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  14:11:51  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
there all gawjus cant reli decide on a fav lol... there all cute :) ;)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  14:20:44  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
They are all lovely snakes but I adore your butter! I am normally a big yellow hater but butter corns and albino pythons are just so pretty!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  15:10:29  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You have a big family..!
Lovely snakes!
I just love the reverse okeetee..!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

441 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  18:19:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same as what has been said Butter looks stunning as dose the RO.

Great collection you have

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  18:56:31  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
nice snakes :) I love your motleys pattern, very 'stretchy'! :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 29/03/2010 :  10:29:00  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Gorgeous!

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly