It's time
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  20:09:53  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Think jay is getting ready to lay it's been 2 weeks scince her shed she's in her laybox coiled up panting away excited

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  20:17:50  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Keep us informed. I hope you are doing the expectant pacing about!!!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  20:52:18  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hoope everything goes smoothly for her. Before you know it you will be flooded with little hatchlings.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  21:14:37  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
:D not quite pacing had a bath lol keep me from going in there every 5 mins :p updates coming.....

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  21:23:54  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Must be really exciting....are these her first eggs?

Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  21:31:07  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
good luck! :D

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  21:40:50  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yup first lot :) like i said before shes a rescue i think shes just over 3 shes almost 3.5 feet and shes way over 300g so should all be good :)getting nervous tho lol

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  21:47:27  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Good luck.....keep us up to date ;)

Granddaughter (Eva)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  21:51:08  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
When she does pop are the eggs good to go strait in the incubator on a fine wire mesh or should I transfere the vermiculite in with them for added humidity ?

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  22:11:22  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Good luck..!
I can only imagine how excited you are!
Keep us updated..!
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  23:47:09  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Keep the vermiculate in with them, i think i read it is best not to touch them so im guessing you just transferre the nesting box into the incubator.

Do you have the incubator set up and running with all the correct temps?

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  00:27:53  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yea it's at 30 and humidity is 80+ dunno if the nest box will fit I'll sort something out tho:)

Go to Top of Page

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  10:31:25  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hmm think she was just teasing she was out of the lay box looking very smug this morning i checked the box and no eggs still breathing quite heavy i did turn her heat lamp off for a few hours and the temp dropped to 20 ish from the sort of 28 ive had her at and it looks like her eggs are higher up now could the temp drop have caused this its not technically 14 days till tommorrow but she looked like she was going what should i be looking out for here lol

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000