Progress at last :D
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  15:55:36  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i am now an even happier mummy

I got Twilight and snoopy out yesterday without them biting me, hissing, rattling or anything like that and finally sitting happly on my hand, without them trying to get away, just happily going in and out my fingers, and loking alot calmer...

Things are looking up

So am hopin shall get the same tonight

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  16:00:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YAY!!
Congratulations!
Little and Often :)
xXx

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  16:04:54  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yup and it has finally paid of.... hopefully will not get bitten know more not that i have 4 a while but o well just soooo happy.. its like they cant be bothered to be defensive n stuff haha... snoopy thought about it but thought na.. lets not bother woop woop :D

xxx

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  16:37:29  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Congrats!
Spaghettino never bites but he rattles or gets into striking position sometimes..
Hope he takes example from Twilight and Snoopy!
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  20:14:55  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Great news crazyJJ.

Glad your patience is paying off for you

Go to Top of Page

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2010 :  21:04:50  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That's really good. I'm pleased for you. Lets hope they 'understand' now and you'll have no more problems!

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  01:33:20  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thanks guys... yea it went ok 2night as well.... well except snoopy he wasnt that pleased lol but he shall live!! n get over it... he just doesnt like the 'picking up' stage but once in ya hand he fine

but nope instead ciass was the one being stupid and defensive and rattling... g if it aint one its the other...but he shud know better... :)

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  04:41:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is great news that they are getting used to you handling them. It really is a case of patience and perseverance....and not letting them scare you - which they certainly have tried to do and failed miserably!

You have to remember that corns are not used to being handled, dont really want to be and it just takes time for them to adjust to us handling them and then come to enjoy the time outside the viv, being able to explore etc.

Just keep doing what you are doing....ignoring any tail rattling or hissing. And the good work will definitely be worth it....it is so lovely when they are finally happy to sit on your hand or slide through your fingers..... (although both of mine are rather too big to do either of those things )

xxx

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  14:02:20  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
haha lol...but yeah it eventually works out... its coming to the point where when they rattle their tail i kinda think its funny cos i know none of them are going to do anything anymore, so i just crack on (which is a relief)

xx

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  14:28:24  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awww I hope Twilight continues to behave well.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 26/03/2010 :  14:39:30  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yea she doing reli well :D beta than snoopy lol

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000