Corn snake wanted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

1 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2010 :  15:05:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in Billingshurst, West Sussex and I am looking for a corn snake for my son. I am hoping to buy one off a reputable breeder. Can anyone help please!

Thanks

Kat

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2010 :  15:16:03  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
look in the classifieds at bottom of main page theres a few people selling hatchlings maybe some near you

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 19/03/2010 :  15:24:05  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Here is the session for people who sale reptiles..!
There are many corn snakes for sale right now!

http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=18

Hope I helped,
Electra
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2010 :  04:10:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, Billingshurst! My mum and dad live in Loxwood and I live in Reigate. Medusa09 lives in Cranleigh.....we have to arrange a 'corn get-together'.

Am afraid I dont know any breeders locally, but you might want to talk to MikeRichards who is in Worthing, unless that is too far to go. Clandon Park, near Guildford, has a pretty good reptile place....havent bought reps from them but it is where we get what we need and I think Medusa does the same. I also 'kenneled' Kellog there when I went away.

xxx

Edited by - Kellog on 20/03/2010 04:12:18
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

134 Posts

Posted - 20/03/2010 :  21:32:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Kat,

Just as Judith has mentioned above, we use Clandon Park http://www.swg-pc.com/directions.html

I actually bought my wee snake from there and she is very healthy and tame. Graham will give you great advice and is happy to take phone calls if you have any concerns after your purchase (he also advised me to buy a 9ltr "RUB" (really useful box) from Rymans, saving me loads of money) I also get all my supplies, including food from there, great little place.

Tina and Medusa x

1.0.0 normal corn - Medusa
1.1.0 cats - George and Meg
0.0.0.4 Giant African Snails

Location Cranleigh, Surrey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000