Free Geckos?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2010 :  15:07:34  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Ok a friend has been in contact asking if we want to take some gekos off of one of her friends as he no longer wants them! Apparently its one male one female in one viv but has been seperated. I dont know age but I assume they are adults.
If he does not find a home our friend is not sure what he will do, he said he will get rid of them one way or another! So we have said we will take them (To save them from whatever else he has in mind!) Only thing is we dont really have room! So IF we do get them would anyone be intrested in rehoming them for us??

Just trying to see if we will be able to rehome them before we rescue them!

Oh im in Gillingham in kent by the way!!!

dinner83
Hatchling

United Kingdom
108 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2010 :  16:59:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i would have took them off your hands in a flash but your a bit to far away sorry

Go to Top of Page

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2010 :  17:00:09  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
what kind of geckos ? i might be interested ?

Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2010 :  17:14:30  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have no idea at the moment! lol, as soon as I know I will let you know. I am assuming they are lepeord geckos as there was mention of a heatmat. It will only be the geckos though, no viv as I have been told its in really bad condition, all split damp wood were it was not sealed propaly.
My mate is on standby with a split viv we can borrow for them, till we can rehome them.
Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2010 :  23:11:22  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi i would be more then willing to take them on if you have no luck rehoming them anywhere els...

2 male corns (Bilbo and roger)
1 female corn (lizzie)
2 dogs westies (jock & morag)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 15/03/2010 :  23:30:38  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We are waiting on a a call to find out whats going on. As soon as I know anything, you will know! Im just hoping he has not palmed them off on one of his cluless mates!
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2010 :  00:00:46  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
ninja edit

I don't see why we should free the geckos.

The judge who sentanced them (Judge Shed) was a very fair judge and was also more aware of their plight than many other judges.
You can see in the below image how upset he seems at having to pass sentance:

They are guilty of the crimes they committed, they should finish their sentance like any other inmate.

John, the lizard (Seth and Richie Geckos co-defendant) seen below was also sentanced, but was later caught trying to escape.

Leave them locked up!!

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 16/03/2010 00:36:24
Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 16/03/2010 :  20:05:39  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Lol Phil

I would have been tempted but you are too far away from me. Probably a good thing as I might have had to hide them.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000