Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  18:21:23  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i just bought a snake "coz i had just found out i failed my A-levels and came accross this beauty but not sure what morph. its is a dark grey colour with red saddles but the grey is deeper on the tail and i startin to cover the red saddles. also i believe it looks more king/milk than corn.

any ideas on my poo description?

pics asap when i get my lead back

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  18:43:07  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the only corn it could really be is a miami, or if its not a corn then maybe some kind of king or milk?

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  19:00:48  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
IMG]http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww330/Brookestar/P110310_1652.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww330/Brookestar/P110310_1652_02.jpg[/IMG]

Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  19:01:46  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  19:07:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
could it be a black milk snake? i know they are red and black as hatchies but change to black as they shed..
looks really nice though

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  19:19:22  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well if anyone has any idea and rough prices for what is an average amount for them :) thank you
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  19:27:23  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've never seen anything like it. Certainly wouldn't say it was a corn and don't know much about kings and milks.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  19:30:08  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
EXTRA HELP ... large flat(ish) head and a stubby tail as well. guy in rep shop wasnt sure either on morph but said it looked more king than corn and tbh i agree
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  21:12:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
need a picture of the head, i am 99% certain thats not a corn, it could be a hybrid, but my guess is something like a mountain king hybrid, i cant remember the other king that looks similar.
TBH, if the guy selling it doesnt know what it is, then how can he advise you on keeping it? if you dont know what it is, how do you know its dietry requirements!?
With some more pics, we can tell you what it is, but if the selling cant, then he shouldnt be selling it, it could be anything as far as he knows, it could even be venemous (highly unlikely)

Go to Top of Page

Jo-And-Danny
Hatchling

United Kingdom
310 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  21:13:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Looks like a very unusual snake i've never seen 1 like it! pretty though

~The Zoo~
Freddie // Ghost corn
Brittany // Collie cross dog
Billie // BSH Cat
Millie // BSH Cat
Some Tropical Fishiesss

Wish List......
Another doggy
Royal Python (norm or pastel)
More Fishiesss!!
Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  22:31:39  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
TBH, if the guy selling it doesnt know what it is, then how can he advise you on keeping it?

because the guy selling it was an idiot who knew nothin about snakes! He brought it into the pet shop and was like i want £50 quid for it and the guy in the pet shop wasnt willing to buy it coz he had no idea where it came from, what it was, or anything but i didnt want it goin back to a guy like tht so i gave the guy £50 and took the snake.

i know it was stupid but i would rather the snake be in hands that actually cared.

the shop owner admitted he has no idea what morph the snake was but it wasnt bought from him which doesnt make him a bad dealer. all i know is it definately aint a corn... noe is it a snake ive ever seen before
Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  22:34:11  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

286 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  22:34:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well good luck with it and i hope you get an answer to what morph/species it is!

corns
0.1 Maizy, carolina 05
0.1 violet, anery 09
1.0 Smithy, amel 07
0.1 Nessa,amel 07
0.1 Lois normal/hypo motley 02
1.0 Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz anery 00
1.0 Fry normal 08
0.1 Dora amel aztec 09
1.0 Red bloodred 08
0.0.1 Conker kastanie 10
house bunny
1.0 rex, 09
kittys
2.1 tom,jerry 09 Mittens 10
kids
3.1 Charlie-jane 98, ethan 99,coby 06,adam 07
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  23:27:42  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It has a head similar to a Milk Snake. That was one of the first things i noticed about milk snakes, they havn't got a very distinguished head, its just as if the neck with a mouth lol.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  04:50:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brookestar

i just bought a snake "coz i had just found out i failed my A-levels .........

I dont know anything about the snake Brookestar (except to say that I can understand why you were tempted by it, it certainly is very different looking)....but I just wanted to say sorry about your A-level results . Were you expecting that or was it a surprise? My daughter just got her 1st set of results - started A-levels in September and has now been 'advised' to drop a subject because she got a U. I really am sorry and hope that it hasnt hit you too hard. Do you know what you plan to do now?

(sorry to go off the topic of morphs )

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  06:54:21  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Post it here: www.thekingsnake.co.uk/forum there are some real king/milk experts on there.

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  16:11:13  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
have done BE.

got a D and £ U's was predicted AABB
Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  16:13:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well its deffo not a corn! I understand how you came by it now, all is groovy!
I would hazard a guess and say something like a thayers king, or very dark blairs king, both I believe are variables so can be very different to other siblings and parents. Not bad for 50 quid tho, just don't let it near any other snakes, they won't hang around long!

Go to Top of Page

mikerichards
don't say the 'M' word!

United Kingdom
2901 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  16:15:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

have done BE.

Oh bugger! Not the kind of surprise you want.

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  17:17:26  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
If you find out what he is could you tell us? I have never seen a snake like that before but it is so pretty *_*

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 12/03/2010 :  20:37:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mikerichards

quote:

have done BE.

Oh bugger! Not the kind of surprise you want.

Oh Brookestar - that must have been one hell of a shock!! Am so sorry. Do you know where you go from here???

xxx

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000