Austin being weird again
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2010 :  10:53:16  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Scince ive split the viv up austin refuses to hide he just spends all his time pressed up to the side of the glass, not like along the bottom like climbing up it and just staying there i even opened the door this morning and he just kinda stayed there i genuinely thought he was dead for a few seconds i slid the door out from under him and he just stayed stock still no tongue going or anything then he suddenly shot off behind his hide and stayed there (just his head behind it tho) is he just being weird cuz of the new viv you recon ?? the girls are much happier tho i do feel mean the jay (being the smallest) is set up ina big RUB for the time being, as we are planning an epic rehaul on my viv to turn it into a 4 viv high stack we are also fairly sure she is gravid so shes upstairs away from the noise of viv rennovations

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2010 :  14:24:25  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't think that's unusual behaviour- because a snakes number one hobby is trying to escape

Although if he is new to the viv he'll still be in his exploration mode anyway.

If he's not hiding then he must feel secure in his new home, so I wouldn't worry too much unless you see anything else that's strange.

Go to Top of Page

Azzheasman
Hatchling

United Kingdom
193 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2010 :  15:04:10  Show Profile  Click to see Azzheasman's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yea lol its his old viv just with a divide in it lol spose where im used to seeing them all in a big heap hiding lol, hes an odd one anyways lol the girls went round the vivs once strait into the hides he trashed his viv then went up the glass lol hes mental im sure :D

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000