Page: of 2

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  05:11:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by a33272

I am unsure what went on though, normally i'd sit back and watch people get themselves irritated about it, it's much more fun knowing that people are squirming with irritation because they can't always edit posts.
[/quote]

hahahaha but ummm is that how a mod is ment to act lol
[/quote]

No, its not how Mods are supposed to act....it is just how Kehhlyr is supposed to act!!!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  11:15:05  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Don't worry a33272 - I'll giving a special moderator position on the naughty step..... his status means he can jump the queue so he's next in line for a kingering

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

915 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  12:20:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
really nice snake you have there! :)

0.1.0 Snow Corn Snake - Tof
1.0.0 Stripe Cali King - Su'tey
1.0.0 Staffordshire Bull Terrier x Rottweiler - Twix
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  14:09:16  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This might sound stupid me asking but what kind of snake is he? He doesn't look like any corn I have seen o.o;
He is very pretty though :3 and where did you get the log from and how does it hang? I've been looking into getting a long like taht but I'm just not sure how it would stay up.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  15:11:00  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's a very nice example of a Jungle Carpet Python (JCP for short)

Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  15:21:04  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Where did you get the log from and how does it hang? I've been looking into getting a long like taht but I'm just not sure how it would stay up.

If your viv is 3ft i would get a 3ft branch/log and wedge it in and bolt it to the viv so that it dont fall down when your snake climbs on it, hope this helps with your question.

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  16:48:21  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well yes, well kind of XD I'm just too stupid to know how I would bolt it in to be hontest. I know some people use aquaimn seal to set them in place but if you ever wnated to sell the tank I guess there is no way of removing the branch with the seal. In the picture though it looks like it's secured by plastic things (forgotten what they are called now!) attached to the bulb guard.

I think I shall have to look into some guides on how to screw one it.

Another question as well, how big is he and can he sit in the water bowl to the right? I have a big dog bowl at the moment and I can't seem to find anything bigger for my snakes to sit in.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2010 :  21:00:25  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
the branch i just went for a walk in some woods and found a few bits of fallen branches debarked sanded bleached etc ya right currantly i just cable tie mine to the cages makes it easier come cleaning time and i can just cut them off and move them around if i feel like it, hes 3 ft ish he could fit in the bowl if he wanted to but never seen him in it yet and tbh never even seen him drink from it yet hahaha

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000