Planing ahead for once :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

94 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2010 :  17:38:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im not sure im posting this in the right forum, but if im not, just move me.

I would like to know if there is anyone here who is planing on taking a trip to Expo Syd in Sweden 28th of august this year (or if they know someone who is going)?
For those that doesnt know what it is, its the biggest reptile buy/sell meeting in skandinavia.
I want to buy some morphs that isnt for sale yet on the swedish market or the once that are for sale are het. for so many other traits its silly and would mess up my plans.
It would be nice to find someone from the outside world who will be taking the trip and have some of them (can make a list of the morphs if anyone wants to know) for sale... Small chance i know, but its worth a try ;)
I remember a german or if he was from the Netherlands who used to come each year and had a lot of nice corns, but i didnt see him 2009 and i cant remember the name... suggestions on who this could be is also very welcome.

Corns:
1.2 Butter, 1.1 Blizzard, 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Creamsicle, 1.2 Ghost, 1.2 Candycane, 1.2 Candycane - orange, 1.1 Caramel, 0.1 Snow, 1.0 Carolina stripe, 0.2 Amelanistic, 0.1 Carolina Motley, 1.1 Pewter, 1.0 Lavender

Cornsnake babies: OMGHI! im not even gonna try to keep up ;)

Others:
1.2 Great plains ratsnake (E.emoryi)

1.1 Ball python - Lesser platinum, 1.1 Ball python - Het pied, 1.1 Ball python - High contrast Albino

2.1 Chihuauha mountain kingsnake (L.p.knoblochi)

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2010 :  19:04:52  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I doubt there will be many members as most live in UK and America and it would be very costly to get the snakes back home.

As for the random german i have no idea.

Do these type of things happen in England? Got to say i would like to go to something similar one day.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

286 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2010 :  20:00:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
there are events in portsmouth and doncaster i think and probably a few more but those are the bigger ones.
(waits to be corrected :) )

corns
0.1 Maizy, carolina 05
0.1 violet, anery 09
1.0 Smithy, amel 07
0.1 Nessa,amel 07
0.1 Lois normal/hypo motley 02
1.0 Dr Heinz Doofenshmirtz anery 00
1.0 Fry normal 08
0.1 Dora amel aztec 09
1.0 Red bloodred 08
0.0.1 Conker kastanie 10
house bunny
1.0 rex, 09
kittys
2.1 tom,jerry 09 Mittens 10
kids
3.1 Charlie-jane 98, ethan 99,coby 06,adam 07
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2010 :  20:18:48  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
get in touch with Sandra Larsson at http://corns.se most likely she will be attending :)

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000