shed at last
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

newsnakekeeper
Hatchling

United Kingdom
222 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2010 :  18:11:28  Show Profile  Send newsnakekeeper an AOL message  Click to see newsnakekeeper's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well shearer finally shed but typical he had to do it wen i was sleeping. Will hopefully get some pics put up wen i find cam. It all came out in one piece from head to tip of tail and eyecaps came off as well

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2010 :  21:29:30  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
excellent news. i bet if we stayed up to watch them we would still end up missing it somehow

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2010 :  21:30:30  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
congrats on the successful shed, my OAP shed this morning, as usual he got the top of his head and an inch wide strip down his neck off all by himself - i bet he thought he did well! lol then i had to peel the rest off him tonight but he's an old boy so he's forgiven

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

newsnakekeeper
Hatchling

United Kingdom
222 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2010 :  23:40:09  Show Profile  Send newsnakekeeper an AOL message  Click to see newsnakekeeper's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
kd i dont think i could ave waited any longer i was fighting to keep me eyes open lol just got to mesure skin now and take the 10% off

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2010 :  05:00:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newsnakekeeper

kd i dont think i could ave waited any longer i was fighting to keep me eyes open lol just got to mesure skin now and take the 10% off

I am sure they do it on purpose ! Silvesta shed in the half hour between me going up to bed (having been waiting for him to shed) and me coming back down having decided I couldnt sleep!

GP - Congrats to your OAP !!! I am sure he is really proud of himself for getting the top of his head off and even that extra inch....why should he do more when he has you to do it for him ?!!

xxx

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000