Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake - General Keeping information
 he's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2010 :  20:29:40  Show Profile
maybe its cuz i havn't had a corn for so long now so have off then. hopefully i will change my mind.

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

85 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2010 :  20:31:59  Show Profile
Sounds fair...
Be thankful you have him back though.

Don't give up on him.
who needs plans.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oakey

0.1.0 - Okeetee (Roxy)

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 25/01/2010 20:34:45
Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2010 :  20:32:00  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

does sound really mean but im not glad i got him back in a way. i had so may plans, i was gunna get a royal, the get another corn then maybe a boa. but now i can't do most of that now cuz montys bak. does that sound really mean. don't know if corns are for me if no what i mean.

I'm going to sound a little harsh here, but yes, its sounds very mean.

How can you not be glad your beloved pet has returned safe and well? Animals aren't toys you can forget about when the next big thing comes along, its a very childish way of thinking.

You may have had big plans for your future snakes but Monty was your first and should be the most special.

I think you need to have a long hard think about whether Monty is going to be ok with you, or whether you need to find a new home for him.

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2010 :  20:35:37  Show Profile
no,no i still love him and im very glad hes back but just for a moment i had a slight glitch. im glad hes back, and stuff them plans. like you said hes my first and i love him derly.

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2010 :  20:38:17  Show Profile
quote:

no,no i still love him and im very glad hes back but just for a moment i had a slight glitch. im glad hes back, and stuff them plans. like you said hes my first and i love him derly.

Thats great then Danny, well done you for being so committed.

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

85 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2010 :  20:38:53  Show Profile
Good lad.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - Oakey

0.1.0 - Okeetee (Roxy)
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2010 :  20:39:02  Show Profile
thanks, i will love until the day he dies, hopefully not for a very long time!

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2010 :  21:12:01  Show Profile
quote:

i have no clue were hes been hiding but as i walked out my room i notoced a grey thing on th efloor protruding from the dogs bed and as i lifted it tthere was monty.

his spine is sticking out, as if he is skinny, can't really see it in the pics, will leave him til sat and then feed him

does sound really mean but im not glad i got him back in a way. i had so may plans, i was gunna get a royal, the get another corn then maybe a boa. but now i can't do most of that now cuz montys bak. does that sound really mean. don't know if corns are for me if no what i mean.

Quite Frankly You have Annoyed me now.

I dont even know how many posts were about the fact that Monty was missing and then the second someone else had a missing snake you went on about Monty and if anyone made a reference to bottle traps etc it was "See MY thread about My Monty"

WE ALL said that he would turn up and I know that there was some concern from some of the members that you were now looking to get this snake and that snake etc etc

I dont think you deserve any snake or any animal if your going to be have like this. I think that you should take a LONG HARD look at yourself.

In the space of 2 or so hours you have gone from

"monty's back. i found him. im so excited. can't believe i found him."

to HES SPOILED ALL MY PLANS- yeah- what a bad snake ruining all your plans

I am Very Angry.

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page

Sammysnake
Yearling

United Kingdom
606 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2010 :  21:12:42  Show Profile
Danny, I am so pleased for Monty that he's OK.

quote:

You're not going to want to hear this but I must say I was very surprised to read your post. In the same sentence you say you don't know if corns are for you and yet you are planning to get another one. Also in the last few weeks you've gone from hating your mum for not letting you have another corn to her finally agreeing and next you seem to be planning to buy one of every morph and breed them all whilst also planning to go off to university in the next few years.

If you're going to keep animals you need to take a long hard look at not only what will make you happy short term but what time and care you are able to give to the animals. Are you aware that corns can live for 20 years in captivity? Do you have plans in place to take care of your animals yourself for 20 years? What were you going to do with all your corns and royals and boas when you leave home?

08 male Carolina Corn ‘Saracen’
09 male Anery Corn ‘Twilight’
08 male Rankins Dragon ‘Keydo’
Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2010 :  21:18:17  Show Profile
Alright guys, I think we have all made our point, the decision is up to Danny now, we all hope he will make the right one, but bear in mind he is younger than us, and may find it a little more difficult seeing things as we do.

I am in no way condoning the comments he made, but I think he has plenty to mull over now.

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

441 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2010 :  21:33:38  Show Profile
I think everyone needs to calm down and remember what it is like to be a young man or girl. Changing your mind like the wind is a normal response at that age. I do not blame Danny I would look else where for that but I am not going down that road.

I think the grilling he just got is plenty and does not need to be added to either.

Chin up Danny and maybe take some of the criticism in your stride and you will be a better person for it. Also if you are giving your family a hard time about wanting more pets maybe try and stop and think why they might be against it.

On a personal note my wife thinks I am bonkers with 4 Corns and I am 31 but I am at a different stage in my life than you.

Don't take anything I said to heart just my views

Go to Top of Page

sexychef
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
937 Posts

Posted - 25/01/2010 :  22:33:52  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address
topic locked run its course.
glad you found your snake
sexychef

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000