Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

newsnakekeeper
Hatchling

United Kingdom
222 Posts

Posted - 17/01/2010 :  20:06:31  Show Profile  Send newsnakekeeper an AOL message  Click to see newsnakekeeper's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
thanks all well need to start saving up for next snake got a idea wat i would like but get sorted with this one firt lol

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2010 :  03:31:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LittleMick

.......... go on loads of forurms (mainly this one, lol) ...........

LittleMick, how can you be telling newbies to look elsewhere !!! The whole point is to lure them in with our friendliness and then never allow them to leave , but that is impossible if they are going on lots of other forums as well!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

352 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2010 :  07:43:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YIKES!!!!! I'm in prisoned. They don't wanna let me out of this forum. What???!!! WOW! I like it here!!! I don't wanna go! No! You can't make me go! I'm gonna stay and you can't make me go! Don't nobody try.
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

quote:
Originally posted by LittleMick

.......... go on loads of forurms (mainly this one, lol) ...........

LittleMick, how can you be telling newbies to look elsewhere !!! The whole point is to lure them in with our friendliness and then never allow them to leave , but that is impossible if they are going on lots of other forums as well!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

newsnakekeeper
Hatchling

United Kingdom
222 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2010 :  14:55:13  Show Profile  Send newsnakekeeper an AOL message  Click to see newsnakekeeper's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Kellog think micks message was to look on various sites am not leaving this one at all to meny people to give good advice so here i stay lol

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

480 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2010 :  18:56:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i'm not budging either!!! your stuck with me now too..lol wooohhooooooo 100 posts now too..hehehehe

1.0.0 Amel, Steve

WISH LIST: blue tongue skink.
Go to Top of Page

newsnakekeeper
Hatchling

United Kingdom
222 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2010 :  19:16:10  Show Profile  Send newsnakekeeper an AOL message  Click to see newsnakekeeper's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well done u am still trying to get to 50 so i can become an egg lol wonder if i do 49 then say new topic need one more post for egg may get it that way lol

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

480 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2010 :  07:56:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol nsk, see you did it!!! well done.:)

1.0.0 Amel, Steve

WISH LIST: blue tongue skink.
Go to Top of Page

elament
Yearling

United Kingdom
942 Posts

Posted - 19/01/2010 :  08:25:08  Show Profile  Send elament a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome. I too am new here but so far the advice i have gotten has been spot on. But be warned one corn usually leads to more lol

Cheers

Steve

1.1.0 Amel Corns Colin and Xena
1.0.0 Dog Talan
1.1.0 Cats Wotsit and Willow
1.0.0 Ferret Chaos

Go to Top of Page

newsnakekeeper
Hatchling

United Kingdom
222 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2010 :  15:26:35  Show Profile  Send newsnakekeeper an AOL message  Click to see newsnakekeeper's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I would just like to say thanks for the welcomes i had on here and also for the advice i have been given. This is defo the best forum for getting info on corn snakes espiecally of those who have been keeping them for a while. Keep up the good work and i hope that one day i will have as much knowledge as the more experianced members on here.

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

352 Posts

Posted - 28/01/2010 :  16:19:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've already been back at the pet store looking at the snakes again. I wonder if I dare going against my hubby's order of no more pets.
quote:
Originally posted by elament

Hello and welcome. I too am new here but so far the advice i have gotten has been spot on. But be warned one corn usually leads to more lol

Cheers

Steve

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000