Delivery delays
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  13:40:30  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I placed an order with 888reptiles for stat, substrate, and some viv decs on 4th Jan and i still haven't received them. I'm giving them some allowance due to the crappy weather but don't know how much allowance to give them. Has anyone else ordered from them since the snow happened and has the order arrived?

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  13:51:15  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you give them a ring they'll be able to say if your stuff has been sent out or not. If it has then its in the hands of the courier.

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

134 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  16:18:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Karen, I placed an order with Thepetexpress.co.uk on the 4th after Medusa did her little Huidini act, ordering a new viv, plants, water bowl, etc. I ordered with them as they had a 24hr delivery guarantee. I still haven't had my stuff yet and am sooo impatient, 1. because I know Medusa's tub is currently unstable, 2. because I'm a big kid! I've had an email to say its with the courier and to allow 48hrs. I want it now.

Tina and Medusa x

1.0.0 normal corn - Medusa
1.1.0 cats - George and Meg
0.0.0.4 Giant African Snails

Location Cranleigh, Surrey
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  16:29:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i put in an order with 888 just after xmas but before new year and havent gotten it yet. the money was taken on the 30th but nothing.. I know i made it at a daft time - the office was closed over that period so im just waiting for monday to come before i ring them..
shame cause i need the vivs for the royals so i have space to house aura as im bringing her home next week..

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

a33272
our battery charger

United Kingdom
3063 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  16:38:28  Show Profile  Visit a33272's Homepage  Send a33272 an AOL message  Click to see a33272's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
if you ordered from 888 via website you can track the order

0.1.0 creamsicle corn-Marmalade
1.0.0 jungle carpet python-Bumble
1.0.0 corn Casper

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  17:32:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by a33272

if you ordered from 888 via website you can track the order

had a look but mine just says 'sent for processing' since the 29th december..
but i didnt realise you could track it lol

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  19:34:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nothing about deliveries so slight thready hijack (sorry) but....

quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

shame cause i need the vivs for the royals so i have space to house aura as im bringing her home next week..

That is fantastic news HannahB!! I am so pleased for you and for Aura. How big is she now and how is she feeding?

xxx

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  21:07:08  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I checked mine on the tracking service and it says its been sent for packing. I think it must be being packed by apes to take this long. All I can assume is that they have had a backlog of orders over Christmas and that this weather is delaying them even more. I was going to order a viv from there so i can transfer Alice over in between feeding times but I wanted to wait until this order was delivered to make sure there were no problems. I'l ring on Monday too. Won't hurt to give them a little shove lol.

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 09/01/2010 :  21:11:56  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I placed an order on 888Reptiles friday, it should be here around about next friday apparently

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 10/01/2010 :  16:06:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

quote:

That is fantastic news HannahB!! I am so pleased for you and for Aura. How big is she now and how is she feeding?

xxx

shes still not feeding
the rep shop have pretty much tried everything they can think of except live feeding and shes not having any of it.. looks like its going to be me and luke feeding her from now on
just fingers crossed she pulls through ='(

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2010 :  06:19:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

quote:

xxx

shes still not feeding
the rep shop have pretty much tried everything they can think of except live feeding and shes not having any of it.. looks like its going to be me and luke feeding her from now on
just fingers crossed she pulls through ='(

Oh Hannah , I am so sorry. I assumed that cos she was coming home she was feeding ok now. Wrong assumption obviously, sorry. Is she still assist feeding? What is her weight? Sorry again, shouldnt question you about her....just feel badly for her, you and Luke.

Be strong, you can be and will.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2010 :  08:40:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
tbh we havent weighed her recently - shes coming home on saturday so we will get her weighed and let her settle back in before trying her with food,
i wish she were coming home under different circumstances but unfortunately its not. Am hoping that the short car journey home will somehow make her hungry as its worked for other snakes that havent been feeding..
fingers crossed with regular attempts every 4/5 days she will eventually get the jist and hopefully she will realise that its all for her own benefit - we really dont want to loose our little one

fingers crossed

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000