New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

20 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2009 :  20:01:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all
I from Ireland, been keeping boas/royal pythons for a good while.
Recently bought some corn snakes, the care sheet in the main page was very helpful.

Look forward to posting here.

Paul

2.2-Common Boa 1.0-Hog Island Boa 1.0-Ball python 1.3-Corn Snakes 1.1.0-milk Snakes 1.0-Snapping Turtle

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2009 :  20:02:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey and welcome

may i also suggest www.theroyalpython.co.uk for the royal and also www.thekingsnake.co.uk for your milks
look forwards to the piccies!

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2009 :  20:34:37  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey and welcome

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

213 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2009 :  20:37:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi syn!!

I've not been keeping Corns for very long although it's quickly become a passion and I've recently branched out into Royals. I'd love to see some pics of any of yours (either here or www.theroyalpython.co.uk). What Morphs have you got? (I'm a morph junkie ).

Welcome to TCS xx

0.0.1 Normal Corn (Cinco), 0.1.0 Ghost Motley (Sadie), 1.0.0 Amel Corn (Snuggles), 0.0.1 Classic Corn (The Stig), 1.0.0 Pastel Royal Python (Ba'al), 1.0.0 Pinstripe Royal Python (Paladin), 4.0.0 Cats, 1.0.0 Other Half, 0.3.0 Drains on My Resources (or Daughters)

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2009 :  20:46:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey.

Also try www.thereptilain.co.uk for everything you own!

Look foward to pics. :D
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2009 :  21:26:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi and welcome to the forum Syn

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 31/12/2009 :  21:52:37  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya and welcome

Yay! another boa bod

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

10 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  00:36:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello and Welcome
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  02:18:31  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome to the forum.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  07:00:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum Paul! You have found a great place with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also gets lots of fun and friendship as a bonus.

So glad you found the care sheed helpful. You probably aslo looked at this on 'Your 1st Snake' http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4133, although I am not sure how much is duplicate info with when you got your other first snakes.

I know you are an experienced snake keeper but we all know that we still have much to learn ! No question asked on this forum is a silly question.....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! Use the search option in top right corner to get information and if you cant find the answer there then ask!!

I am not sure if you already use them, but will mention them just in case not, sorry for telling you anything you already know . Do you have'Snake Diaries', noting things like info from when you got them, weight, length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems? I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog poos!

Unwritten forum rule- pics as soon as possible! This link will help - http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=14. I am SO surprised this hasnt been mentioned already! You are very welcome to post pics of your boas/royals/milks/turtle in the other exotic pics topic - so those of us who are 'only corn' can see what else is out there!

You already have the snake addiction...so you dont need our normal warning about that!!! Am really looking forward to getting to know you are your 'exotic zoo', and looking forward to your input on the forum.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

20 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  15:00:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks to all for the welcomes & links
Here are some pics. More to follow in a day or so.

Cheers

hogg Island boa
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7532

one of the male boa's
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7533

one of the female boa's
http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7534

2.2-Common Boa 1.0-Hog Island Boa 1.0-Ball python 1.3-Corn Snakes 1.1.0-milk Snakes 1.0-Snapping Turtle
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

20 Posts

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  18:01:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
@ bbsmog, I have normal royal, nothing fancy, but a lovely snake - I'll get pics up soon.
The corn snakes I have - as far as I know are as a follows 1snow, 1okeetee, 1normal, 1 amel, new to corns, so I'll et pics up soon and you guys tell what they are. cheers

@ Kellog, I don’t keep a diary as such, but I do keep a sheet per snake where I document when they eat/defecate/shed. Been doing this for a few years, its very handy, thanks for all the info

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000