Myself Or Pythonic? Is the Question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

66 Posts

Posted - 26/12/2009 :  16:56:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi guys, i haven't been a good sport lately but wanted to raise a topic, Respiratory Infections!.

Today whilst playing with Pyhtonic on my bed, I began to hear some really hi pitched noises that sounded a lot like whezzing, sqeeking....
So i'm getting worried at this point in hearing the noise and thinking, Sh*T theres too much water or humidity in her bedroom (Viv lol), which couldn't be cause I followed the basics for a corn, but I fretting any way.

I let ten minutes of listening to her go on just to make sure it was a fluk.... any way I put her back in her bed room and go to take the rubbish and recycling out..... yeap recycling lol
stopped in the hall way only to find lout it was me whessing through my nose and that i had to remove (wait for it) the dry web like picecs of boogies lmao.

So............. for any one who doesn't understand why I have written....

DOES ANY ONE KNOW WHAT THE SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS ARE OF Respiratory Infections and can you hear it like I thought I did?

My deepest sympathy to GHOSTMIKE and his/HER loss of BUTTER this week.

I am Rogue by name, Rogue by nature.

http://www.cornsnakemorphgallery.com/

http://www.tcs-chat.TK/

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 26/12/2009 :  17:07:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TMI mate!

RI's : Snakes mouth will gape open, there will be excess mucus build up in their mouth and the wheezing sound when they breathe. Although SOME whistle/wheeze when they go into shed.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000