New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

22 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2009 :  14:03:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey everyone,
Firstly i'd just like to say i love this site. ever since me and my other half deceided we were getting a corn i haven't been off it. Every question i've ever thought off i've found the answer on here.

Well my corn is called Ossie, he's about a year old and he's roughly 3ft at the moment so he's still got some growing to do. His colours and markings are beautiful and he's such a little character, already he plays hide and seek over his log and above the glass and he doesn't shy away from being stroked. He's still a bit nervy when he's out of his viv but that'll come with time.

Really looking forward to getting to know Ossie better and spending many years with him.

n/a
deleted

915 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2009 :  14:29:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi and welcome to the forum, good to see you formally introduced your good self and ozzie
ozzie is a stunner!

0.1.0 Snow Corn Snake - Tof
1.0.0 Stripe Cali King - Su'tey
1.0.0 Staffordshire Bull Terrier x Rottweiler - Twix

Edited by - n/a on 23/12/2009 14:30:10
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2009 :  14:44:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey and welcome
ossie is lovely

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 23/12/2009 :  15:13:49  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya and welcome

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 24/12/2009 :  03:58:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So glad you have introduced yourself and Ossie officially - now I can welcome you officially, so here goes....

Welcome to the forum Grace! I am so glad you you have already found this forum so helpful! You will find that this it is a great place with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. You also gets lots of fun and friendship as a bonus. Not sure what you already know about snakes, so apologies for if I am telling you stuff you already know, but better told twice than not at all.

The care sheet on here is very good (http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/corn_snake_care_sheet.htm), lots of information for new snake owners. You can also read this topic on 'Your 1st Snake' http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4133

Glad you have already been asking questions. No question asked on this forum is a silly question.....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! Use the search option in top right corner to get information and if you cant find the answer there then ask!!

I hope when you got Ossie you got as much info on him as possible....shedding history, feeding history etc. Start your own 'Snake Diary', noting things like weight, length, feeding dates and what you feed, shedding dates, health problems. I know it seems a bit over the top but it is actually really helpful keeping track of your snake's health - I even note when Kellog poos!

You have already complied with the unwritten forum rule - pics as soon as possible! Well done!! Is Ossie a reverse oketee? (although I know nothing of morphs!!)

A warning - Keeping corns is very addictive....most of us start out with one and the lucky ones move on from there while those of us who are not so lucky try to contain our jealousy!!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 25/12/2009 :  10:54:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello
And welcome to you both!
:)
xXx

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 26/12/2009 :  17:22:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey and welcome

Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 30/12/2009 :  14:32:37  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome to the forum

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000