Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Twi
Yearling

United Kingdom
536 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  14:53:11  Show Profile  Click to see Twi's MSN Messenger address  Send Twi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Me and boyfriend coming down to my mums for christmas this year, staying overr christmas eve which is gonna be weird cause my nans at my uncles over christmas and my mums working night shift christmas eve lol So gonna be in the house alone over night not used to it but should be cool cause bothers coming down with his girlfriend and my nephew and we're all getting together for christmas dinner and to open presents I can't wait

Whats everyone else up to this christmas?

1.0.0 Snow Motley Corn Snake. (Mouse)
1.0.0 Amel Corn Snake. (Ginger)
0.2.0 Chinese Crested Dogs. (Skeebee & Yuki)
0.1.0 Bullmastiff x American Bulldog (Tsukira)
1.1.0 Ferrets. (Spike & Buffy)
0.2.0 Aylesbury Ducks. (Crispy & Nibbles)

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  15:06:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow, your cristmas sounds so confusing, im going to ma grans who lives 5 mins away and my auntie and uncle and ma cousins are going there as well who also live 5 mins away. for cristmas eve everyone who i just mentiond is coming to my house where ma mum is cooking dinner, then on the sunday we are going to ma aunites house.
just thought i would mention to everyone mum has finally confirmed me getting a new snake, we have just got to put deposit on it. i have also decided on name, sam, short for sammy, sammy snake. . he is a butter motley stripe. im definat on the name so some name suggestions would be much apreated. butter.

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

MacSpud
Hatchling

United Kingdom
143 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  15:08:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm heading back up to Sheffield for 2 weeks to see family. I've just taken Beaker in for boarding over the holidays and I'm already worrying about it!

1.0.0 Beaker (10-8-09 amel)
Go to Top of Page

Twi
Yearling

United Kingdom
536 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  15:10:37  Show Profile  Click to see Twi's MSN Messenger address  Send Twi a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm filling my nans house with dogs over christmas with my mums two and my four. My dogs love my nans place cause she has a huge garden and they spend most of their time running around like idiots lol

1.0.0 Snow Motley Corn Snake. (Mouse)
1.0.0 Amel Corn Snake. (Ginger)
0.2.0 Chinese Crested Dogs. (Skeebee & Yuki)
0.1.0 Bullmastiff x American Bulldog (Tsukira)
1.1.0 Ferrets. (Spike & Buffy)
0.2.0 Aylesbury Ducks. (Crispy & Nibbles)

Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  15:50:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
well im at Lukes pad on xmas eve to see his family, at my grans with my family on xmas day and then on boxing day im off to the footy and ice hockey with luke and my family.. aaand then on the 27th we are all trekking to sheffield to watch Panthers whoop Steelers

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  17:16:45  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've got friends coming down from London, we're all going to descend on another friends house for Christmas, although he doesn't know about it yet, and wont find out until about 10 am on Christmas morning.

Me personally though, I'm a bit of a scrooge, and would happily just treat it as any other day, but the missus makes that impossible.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
686 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  17:19:57  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Will be spending most of the day putting things together/ inserting batteries and then cooking Xmas dinner .

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  17:41:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
paulusworm is that a savanah monitor in your sig?

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Tizzy
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
1202 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  17:50:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Were off to the Mother in laws down south on xmas eve! OH hasn't seen his family at christmas for 10 years so it should be good, also means the kids will have their cousins to play with and will hopefully let me sleep off my dinner on the couch with a glass of vino or 2 ;). Then back home boxing day as OH is working in the evening (by working i mean getting ratted and seeing his birthday in while pressing a few buttons - er sorry DJing) then recovering and getting ready for number 3 childs birthday on new years eve, Busy busy as always.

3.2.0 corns 0.3.1 Leopard Geckos, 0.1.0 Mad Staffys 1.0.0 Moggie. 1.2.0. Devils in training.

Go to Top of Page

solid
Hatchling

United Kingdom
428 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  18:03:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i would like to take mum to see my sister who lives up in dumfries, but i`ve been skint since i left my job in september and cant afford the petrol, it damn expensive now

3.1.1 corns - solid,liquid,ocelot,fox + raiden / 0.0.1 missing MBK - raven
PS3id: adam83
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  18:37:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Am staying home ..not going out till boxing day

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

876 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  18:40:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hubby is working- so its just me and Slinx!
xXx

Slinky-Tallulah-Fairy-Bell

"My Heart has joined The Thousand for my friend stopped running today"
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
686 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  18:44:21  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

paulusworm is that a savanah monitor in your sig?

Certainly is mate . It's my 9 month old Bosc called Godzilla.

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  19:10:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
she is gorgeous, could you email me some pics plz as i love them and want one myself but could never afford the upkeeping of them and the sze of them. love the name.

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
686 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  19:21:19  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
There's loads of pics of him here:

http://www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1230

and here:

http://www.thereptilian.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=1

Help yourself to any that you want .

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  19:31:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow he really is cute, love the pic of him wen he was young. love the one of him eatin. scoffed it down, "screw you tweetie pie" haha lol, that one made me laugh.

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
686 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  20:08:32  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

wow he really is cute, love the pic of him wen he was young. love the one of him eatin. scoffed it down, "screw you tweetie pie" haha lol, that one made me laugh.

Go to Top of Page

Nazzle
Hatchling

United Kingdom
138 Posts

Posted - 21/12/2009 :  22:41:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm fitting in a visit to every member of mine and my husbands family, and I've drawn the short straw of going into work to check, water and feed the animals. Might be able to fit in dinner at some point...

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2009 :  04:48:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Am going to have to wait and see what the weather allows us to do - keep to plans or make new ones!

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Sammysnake
Yearling

United Kingdom
606 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2009 :  08:00:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got a nice easy time of it this year. It's Mum-in-Law's turn to cook so we'll open pressies first then a five minute stroll over to their house to be thoroughly pampered, collecting my Mum on the way. I have the most amazing in-laws in the world and we are all really good friends so it will be lovely.

After all the pampering I think my husband and child will be itching to get home to play with the RockBand I've bought them for Crimble!

My brother and his family are coming up for the day after Christmas and my 18 year old niece wanted me to promise not to get 'it' out of it's tank (she is of course referring to my very terrifying baby snake!!). I don't remember actually promising that though so it depends on how she behaves.....(mua ha ha haa)

08 male Carolina Corn ‘Saracen’
09 male Anery Corn ‘Twilight’
08 male Rankins Dragon ‘Keydo’
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2009 :  22:49:30  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
christmas day will be opening prezzies with my little girl, off to muck out the horses, playing with prezzies with my little girl, eating too much veggie xmas dinner, more playing with prezzies, off to do horses again then maybe a glass of wine and sitting on the computer wading through the forums...........

boxing day will be playing with prezzies, mucking out horses then off to see the local hunt off, dropping daughter off at daddys then ME TIME {:D] i might even get to ride the horses!!

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000