New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 19/12/2009 :  11:42:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it's nearly cristmas time. . i can't wait. but i also get a late cristmas present next year. i am getting a new snake. yes, finally my mum has agreed to let me replace monty, she loved him as well as me and has admited that she missed him. ahhh, . so wen i asked her for a new one she sed let me think about it and then she sed yes. yeeeey. i love her so much and she has given me the moul cristmas present i could ask 4. i have to pay for it but she has let me get it. here is a pik.
http://www.hissnhers.co.uk/resources/P09187.JPG
it is a male butter motley/stripe. this is the one that is gunna be my breeding male for the future. i am planning to get this male and then if parents let me get a female amel stripe het for caramel and a female ultramel het for caramel or female caramel motley or stripe or both het for amel. wat do you guys think. i get it on 8th jan earliest.

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 19/12/2009 :  11:43:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i have to start thinking of a name know, any suggestions?

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

207 Posts

Posted - 19/12/2009 :  11:51:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im rubbish with names but happy xmas i would love to get my self a jcp but i need to build a new viv and it wont be cheap for me :(

if you dont mind me asking what happend to monty??

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 19/12/2009 :  12:49:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
he escaped bout 3 weeks ago. never found him. there is still the possibility that we might find him but... mum hasn't completly sed yes but she sed yes then she sed no cuz of skool troubles and then yes again and then no again and then yes so. i think she wants to say yes but then wen im bad she says no. she will say yes and put the deposit on 2morow according 2 my dad.

sig made by stapey

Edited by - reptiledanny on 19/12/2009 12:49:57
Go to Top of Page

lmfastcars
Hatchling

United Kingdom
360 Posts

Posted - 19/12/2009 :  13:46:58  Show Profile  Click to see lmfastcars's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I've been reading all of the how you lost monty posts:( even if you do get a new snake, keep looking for him and dont give up dude. You never know man

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 19/12/2009 :  14:49:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i know, i will never really give up hope until i finish skool year next year. thats another 6-7 months away. i wanted another snake before monty had disapered but know i think mum misses him and wants me to get another one.

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 19/12/2009 :  16:44:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i can't wait for cristmas and know i can't wait to get my new snake

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 20/12/2009 :  16:48:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
congrats on being allowed to get another one
looks a little sweet thing aswell!

but seriously dont give up on Monty - he may comeback one day

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2009 :  05:20:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

mum hasn't completly sed yes but she sed yes then she sed no cuz of skool troubles and then yes again and then no again and then yes so. i think she wants to say yes but then wen im bad she says no. she will say yes and put the deposit on 2morow according 2 my dad.

That is great news about getting your new snake, I know how much you wanted it....but can you imagine how much easier and quicker it would have been to get it if you had just been good!!!

Sorry Monty still hasnt turned up. I hope you are still searching for him regularly and leaving water out for him...you mustnt give up hope and you mustnt stop looking.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2009 :  09:01:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am still doin everything, water, bottle traps and searching the house owt every time i get a chance.

ye i wish i had just been gd in the first place but i am a moddy teen who has his mood swings.. can't wait. i have emailed sue yesterday to ask about the deposit so everything is going great.

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Dibzy-Time
Hatchling

United Kingdom
118 Posts

Posted - 22/12/2009 :  10:31:56  Show Profile  Click to see Dibzy-Time's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yup never give up hope. my female royal went mising a good 3-4 months ago now and still havernt found her. im still leaving out everything but still no sizzles.
great news about your snake what about................lines for a name
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000