hi
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

1 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2009 :  22:14:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi everyone I am doing this first time on any web page so hope i get response to help mme along.
i bought my first corn snake from 2 young boys who were swinging her never ever handled a snake but had to get her away from these tyrants. She is so adorable and 5 years down the road she is my companion she curles up in my dressing gown when I am on the computer,when I am doing house work she is in my pocket or around my neck. 2 years ago I was persuaded to take in another male corn so this meant another viv. I thought I would try mating her.She produced 43 eggs. 20 were fertile but only 15 were born I think my inexperence in the matter resulted in the incubator being to hot.I still feel bad about this.
I have kept the last one hatched and this one has her sweet temperament.
I think it is male .I have also got another 2 corns.
1 king snake 1 milk snake 2 rainbow boa's, and a baby ball python over the years. plus a parrot names rainbow because of her colouring and a tortoise now in hybernation. oh did I mention i also have a husband who is not into snakes !
I love them all but yes my first is my favorite, although they all have characters of their own. I am retired so I have plenty of time to devote to them and each evening they all look through the viv as I am working on some hoppy in my snake room.

MG

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2009 :  22:22:09  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya and welcome

have you had a look or signed up to the other sites yet (linked in my sig)?

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000