DVD's for sale very big list
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 25/10/2009 :  23:52:38  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hi i am having a big clear out ov the dvd's to make room and fund the new viv stack. i am selling them for £2.50 each plus 80p post.

this is the list i have so far.Its abit long and i hope this is the right place to put it.

King arthur/Jackass the movie/Irobot/Independence day/The italian job/The krays/Hellraiser/Hannibal/Hannibal risin/The silence of the lambs/AI artificia intelligence/Lord of the rings the return if the king extended/Hollow man/Gangs of new york/Mary shelleys frankenstein/Stepen kings firestarter/Full metal jacket/Final fantasy the spirits within/The exorcist/Evolution/Down with love/Dungons and dragons/The day after tomorrow/The craft/Cheaper by the dozon/Charlies angels/Con air/Crouching tiger hidden dragon/Bruce almighty/Big fish/Cabin fever/Buster/Bicentennial man/Abyss/An american warewolf in london/Starsky and hutch/Seven/ The sixth sense/Striptease/Swordfish/Resevoir dogs/Ring/Queen of the damned/The perfect storm/Riddick/Pitch black/Ocen's eleven/Pearl harbor/Master and commander/Mortal combat/Maid in manhattan/The nightmare on elm street complete set/New jack city/Gone in 60 seconds/ The fast and the furious/Gregory's girl/The girl next door/Goodfellas/Matrix/Matrix reloaded/Matrix revolution/Lock stock and 2 smoking barrels/Lost in space/Love actually/Legally blond/The last samurai/Tomb raider/Tomb raider the cradlr of life/The wedding singer/Rush hour/Rush hour2/Scream/Scream2/Scream3/Torque/The crow/Snatch/XXX/She's all that/Scary movie/Scary movie2/Scary movie3/Species/Screamers/Terminator3/2fast 2furious/Tombstone/Three kings/What women want/Van helsing/The time machine....

thanks guys

*edited by GP as the swear filter is a little keen!*

2 male corns (Bilbo and roger)
1 female corn (lizzie)
2 dogs westies (jock & morag)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish

Edited by - gingerpony on 26/10/2009 21:20:05

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2009 :  00:23:48  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
What version of 'the time machine' is it?

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2009 :  00:38:23  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
its the one with guy pearce samatha mumba and jeremy irons in it. directed by simon wells hope this helps??

1 female corn (lizzie)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

Mnementh
Yearling

United Kingdom
537 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2009 :  10:40:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Came looking for a bargain and you know , you may be standing in my living room looking at my collection and writing them down here :) Seriously that looks like you have taken part of my collection , apart from about 3 dvd's :P

One last jump , that's all we have to take Holth .
Wearily the old queen gathered heself to spring ;
Moreta gratefully began her litany .
Black , blacker , blackest -
They went between .
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2009 :  10:46:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol some decent films there
watched silence of the lambs the other day and i loved it.. but got it saved on sky plus lol

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2009 :  14:25:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol love the way that the Vin Deisel film, {Chronicles of...) has been filtered out.

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2009 :  21:18:49  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lmao i never even noticed chronicles of riddick had been swear filtered

some damn good films there *wanders off to count pennies...........*

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Edited by - gingerpony on 26/10/2009 21:22:33
Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2009 :  21:55:30  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol thanks for that.

i am willing to swap any of the dvd's listed for hides plants drift wood vines or anything that i can add to a viv. as all the funds are going to items like this anyway. as i am building a 3 viv stack soon and need new bits for them so if you have any bits you no longer need. please let me know..

thanks guys..

1 female corn (lizzie)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2009 :  22:45:14  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bilbo

its the one with guy pearce samatha mumba and jeremy irons in it. directed by simon wells hope this helps??

Sorry, it's the remake one.

I'm still trying to find the original.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Sammysnake
Yearling

United Kingdom
606 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2009 :  06:02:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey, have you been in and knicked my DVD collection? It all sounds stragely familiar......

What did you think of Dungeons and Dragons? I was soooo looking forward to that film, rented it and invited some new friends arounds to watch it for my birthday a few years back. It was just SO appalling that I have never lived down the shame of making them watch it with me

08 male Carolina Corn ‘Saracen’
09 male Anery Corn ‘Twilight’
08 male Rankins Dragon ‘Keydo’
Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2009 :  18:23:48  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i am now adding the list on ebay. its taking some time but should have them all on tonight. if you search for user name janette5176 you will find them there.

thanks guys...

1 female corn (lizzie)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2009 :  22:45:18  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
that took some time lol 101 dvd's added to ebay if you would feel safer buying them there. feel free to have a good look.

thanks

1 female corn (lizzie)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2009 :  23:49:33  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nightmare on elmstreet set £2.50? or is it more?

Go to Top of Page

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2009 :  02:58:17  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
good point. i think i listed it on ebay for £4.99 or something like that.

1 female corn (lizzie)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

PunkAsF82
Yearling

United Kingdom
909 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2009 :  13:22:03  Show Profile  Visit PunkAsF82's Homepage  Click to see PunkAsF82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hmm tempted to nab the lotr 3 extended for my bf. seems like a bargin to me. i havent got paypal or anything, wonder if post would be ok? is the whole thing in good condition?

~~ My Zoo ~~
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon - Cooper
0.1.0 Amel corn - Lucky
0.1.0 Normal Leopard Gecko - Layla
1.1.0 Cats - Zelda the Maine Coon & Link the Ragdoll X Tabby
0.0.50 Malawi Cichlids
0.0.20 Community fish tank

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: