Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2009 :  18:47:55  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Good looking Boa!!

www.youtube.com/BlueTongueDan
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

299 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2009 :  18:59:33  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanks every one for your comments i managed to get his whole setup hides rub heatmat i have had him out a few times today and he just sits on me....lol

1.0.0 bci rocky
0.1.0 bci twix
0.1.0 silver queen
1.0.0 anery beetlejuice
0.1.0 snow motley snowdrop
0.1.0 holly (caviler king charles)
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2009 :  22:11:28  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
He is beautiful. xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

445 Posts

Posted - 15/10/2009 :  23:56:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by andy n amz

thanks bioshock i have decided to have him its my xmas pressie ....lol will get some photos up soon he is due to feed tonight so will see and it looks like he is getting ready to shed as he is all dark

No problem Andy, glad to offer an opinion. :)

You say you have had him out a few times today? I honestly would leave him for a week to settle in before i tried to handle or feed him, even if he would miss his regular feeding day. The fact that you have the enclosure that he is used to (if i understood correctly) will help him settle, but the actually moving to a new house will still of stressed him enough to require a settling in period.
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2009 :  04:40:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Forgot to ask how long you had him for? Cos it cant have been the full settling in week and I'm assuming they need that just like corns do, especially if he has been mistreated in the past. He needs as much time as possible to feel safe and no stress after the move. You said that you have had him out a few times today and he just sits on you - could that be because he was stressed and scared to move? I dont know anything about boas so I could be totally wrong, but I know how important the settling in period is so just thought I would echo Bioshock's comments. xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

299 Posts

Posted - 16/10/2009 :  10:54:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i know me bad i had to rearrange the vivs for his rub to sit ontop and yes bioshock you did understand i got everything from the previous owner he is now settling in after i feft a mouse with him when i went to bed and its gone this morning

1.0.0 bci rocky
0.1.0 bci twix
0.1.0 silver queen
1.0.0 anery beetlejuice
0.1.0 snow motley snowdrop
0.1.0 holly (caviler king charles)
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: