Leo snacking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

100 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  22:21:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since it was feeding day for Humphrey, I figured it would be a great excuse to have a play with my new toy. Enjoy!

http://s815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/SLUTmonkey_v3/?action=view¤t=Humphreynomming.flv

Oh, and I'll hopefully be getting some footage of Porphyria feeding tomorrow; will try to get that uploaded shortly after!

Remmy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1188 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  09:44:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool vid looks good in black and white
Go to Top of Page

BlueTongueDan
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1462 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  11:25:39  Show Profile  Visit BlueTongueDan's Homepage  Click to see BlueTongueDan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Cool video!

www.youtube.com/BlueTongueDan
Go to Top of Page

lucifer
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  13:27:03  Show Profile  Visit lucifer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cool video!
Is that a night setting camera?

5.2.0 Cornsnakes: Lucien (Amel), Zero Kiryu (Blizzard), Aura (Butter Stripe), Montana (Normal), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender), Orlando (Anery)
2.0.0 Royals: Q & Little One
Twitter: @BlutAura
DeviantART: BlutAura
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

100 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  15:23:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys! Was a cool experiment!

Yeah Lucifer, it was taken with a Night Shot mode on my MiniDV cam, since the ambient lighting was pretty low (hence the b/w come greenscreen appearance and the size of the leo's pupils!). Pretty happy with the way it came out and am lookng forward to doing some more of the same and improving my camera work!

Edited by - n/a on 04/10/2009 15:24:00
Go to Top of Page

lucifer
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 04/10/2009 :  17:01:49  Show Profile  Visit lucifer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Monkeyv3

Thanks guys! Was a cool experiment!

Yeah Lucifer, it was taken with a Night Shot mode on my MiniDV cam, since the ambient lighting was pretty low (hence the b/w come greenscreen appearance and the size of the leo's pupils!). Pretty happy with the way it came out and am lookng forward to doing some more of the same and improving my camera work!

Makes it look quite natural almost like a nature documentary. Good Work

5.2.0 Cornsnakes: Lucien (Amel), Zero Kiryu (Blizzard), Aura (Butter Stripe), Montana (Normal), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender), Orlando (Anery)
2.0.0 Royals: Q & Little One
Twitter: @BlutAura
DeviantART: BlutAura
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000