Well thats Hides sorted for a while!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2009 :  17:01:32  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Rather than keep buying hides for Missy while she is still growing I put an add on a site called freecycle. (give and take stuff for free) for some plant pots. Some kind old man has given me a huge bag full of them!! Some are tiny and will be to small and some are going to be way to big once missy is fully grown., But I have plenty of other sizes to keep her going!!
If anyone wants the smaller pots for hatchlings, or the larger ones for any other breed of snake let me know, or if you want them for gardening. I dont mind posting either (if you cover the cost of postage, but I cant see that being much!

But anyway, if anyone has a baby snake, plant pots are brill hides, and when you can get, I think I have about 30 for free, you cant argue can you lol!
I said when Missy is fully grown and in the final viv, then Ill spalsh out and get her some proper hides from the pet shop!

n/a
deleted

201 Posts

Posted - 24/09/2009 :  22:00:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I ont need any at the moment but how very thoughtful

1 x Cornsnake (Cornflake)
1 x Boxer Dog (Stumpi)
Regards Chris & Cornflake
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly