Rat snake
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

90 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2009 :  17:41:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok so now we have an as yet unnamed leucistic rat snake that my other half was given. problem is we dont know anything about them and the girl that gave him to us didnt seem to either so pls pls pls can someone tell me where i can find a decent care sheet for em or give me some advice? tried searchin on google but nothin relvant! thanks!! xx

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2009 :  18:23:41  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
rat snakes are corn snakes. eveything you learn about corns apply to rats and you wont go wrong
Go to Top of Page

matty18714
The Count of Corniness

United Kingdom
4428 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2009 :  19:21:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im assuming its a Texas Rat? You wont struggle to find care sheets on them. You can keep them simularly to corns and they will be fine.

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2009 :  23:11:51  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
just watch your fingers lol

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

90 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2009 :  10:40:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
thanx matty, wev put her in the same kinda setup as lola. Haha ta for the advice lee, the breeder warned us she had a bad attitude but to be honest, I held her for a sec b4 she went in the new viv and she was fine. No muskin or rattling or striking. She does appear to be underfed though, u can see and feel her spine, and the breeder had her pet rats in the same room. We're gonna up the feeds from a small rat every 2 week to 1 every 7 days and then every 10 days wen she looks a bit healthier
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000