Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

n/a
deleted

124 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2009 :  17:17:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tiggeroo

Well she did shed, last night and she fed at last today :o)

Hurrah! Well done! Its such a relief when things are going right!
Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 28/09/2009 :  18:17:10  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

quote:
Originally posted by Scarlett

Hannah - I was thinking it could be a bit cool for her, but when I fed her last she'd been sat on that side and felt warm to the touch, but I would like to up it a bit I'm just not too sure how. I've got a heat mat without a thermostat, as I check the temp every day for fluctuations. I'm thinking that next time I clean her fauna out I'll just use a little less substrate, that should help.

id get a heatmat if i were you.. you can set it to the ideal temp for corns and not have to worry about it all the time - get some digital thermometers so you can keep an eye on the hot/cool ends.. a thermostat will turn off automatically if it gets too hot and will turn on when it gets too cool,
without a heatmat it could potentially get far too hot and end up causing some damage to both the viv and your snake - someone on here had a section of the bottom of their faun melt because the heatmat was too hot...

Do you mean thermostat HannahB?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000