New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Remmy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1188 Posts

Posted - 18/09/2009 :  23:27:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Something is wrong as both off my corns are acting funny. Went to get Sully out and she seemed petrified and hid very quickly in her hide, and Tynan is normally wandering about for 2-3 hours every night,i normally open his viv and he comes out by himself. Tonight he wont come out of his hide. Very strange

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  04:14:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Weird.......... xxx

Edited by - Kellog on 19/09/2009 04:15:18
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  09:17:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There upset cos u didnt take em on holiday with ya

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

111 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  09:30:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cool, it's season change so maybe there built in body clock is telling them to hide out for winter it's just a thought or maybe i talking total rubbish lol

winston
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

111 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  09:31:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
do snakes highbnate excuse the spelling

winston
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
686 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  09:48:34  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Probably is just something boring like change in the weather or shedding. Would be pretty cool if it was because your home was haunted though. Good excuse to go buy a brown and black great dane .

Go to Top of Page

Remmy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1188 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  11:09:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kellog, Thats a nice collection of smillies
Tilly, cant be that, i never told them i was going
Kev, snakes do hybernate in the wild but will only hybernate in the viv if you turn the heating off
Paulusworm, I know its not shedding, more likely my home is haunted. Strange things have happened before
Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
686 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  12:37:13  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Remmy

Paulusworm, I know its not shedding, more likely my home is haunted. Strange things have happened before

Zoinks/Jinkies!!!! Have you got an old janitor working there? Probably him and he would have got away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling kids and your dumb dog

Go to Top of Page

Remmy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1188 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  13:59:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
SCOOBY DOOBY DOOOO
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 19/09/2009 :  20:23:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol ...i think its the weather...its getting cooler now ...aggie does it now and then ...i thought he was gonna bite me today he was so grumpy

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2009 :  05:14:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Are Tynan and Sully still acting weird Remmy? xxx

Go to Top of Page

Remmy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1188 Posts

Posted - 20/09/2009 :  08:34:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it could be the weather Tilly, i thought Sully was going to bite me last night when i got her out.
Kellog, Yes they are still acting weird,, Tynan still hasn`t come out of his hide, i did get Sully out last night and she didn`t like it. Once she was out for a few minutes she settled down.
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2009 :  04:16:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kellog is hidebound too at the moment but not quite sure why. Hate not seeing him out and about. xxx

Go to Top of Page

Remmy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1188 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2009 :  17:50:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think it is the weather Kellog, they must know its getting cold. Wonder if anyone else`s corns are doing this?
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

531 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2009 :  18:24:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine are not out as much as they were its as if they have slowed down...every time i touch aggie he arches his middle section up and rattles

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

184 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2009 :  20:16:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my lot seem to be hiding away more than normal, but i think my packing round them is a lil scary

1.0.0 Amel stripe(Dezzi)
0.1.0 Snow Corn (Rizzie)
0.1.0 Carolina Corn (Hotaru)
2.2.0 western hognose (Huff and Puff)(Missy and Pharoh)
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

348 Posts

Posted - 22/09/2009 :  23:58:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cash has been the opposite hes been wandering around his viv like a real hunter! He's not due for a feed till weekend.

As for hauntings we had a spell (forgive the pun) when we would get "out of place smells" in the middle of the night!
The smell of fresh Oranges, Strong Coffee, Bacon, Burning rubber (that one caused a complete search of the house incase of fire but to no avail! and the windows were all closed!) Cut grass, Garlic...and many more. This went on for a period of around 12 months and stopped as suddenly as it had started. We also had a spate of doors opening and closing during the same period and the sound of footfall on the stairs. That was around 3 years ago and just before my eldest daughter was born. Nothing since!...............

1.0.0 cash snow corn
0.0.3 koi carp
0.0.18 assorted gold fish
axolotl eggs ready to hatch
0.1.0 Chaco golden knee T
0.1.0 chilli rose pending!

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2009 :  00:16:46  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
strange things are happening in my house too,i keep waking up to find all my cider has been drunk and i feel like all the life has been drain from my body and i get these shivers down my spine.

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 23/09/2009 :  03:37:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by lee2308

strange things are happening in my house too,i keep waking up to find all my cider has been drunk and i feel like all the life has been drain from my body and i get these shivers down my spine.

Think the Scrumpy Ghost must have taken over your body in the middle of the night and used it to drink the cider - ghosts in their normal form cant drink so have to body snatch to get their 'fix'!! xxx

Edited by - Kellog on 23/09/2009 03:39:23
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000