Im Back from my holiday!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2009 :  11:32:38  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just incase you was all wondering where I have been!! I went to Gt Yarmouth for a week, was really good!
Anyway I see lots of people have been posting, and Im trying to read through them all!! So is there anything I have missed while I have been gone????

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2009 :  12:28:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good luck with catching up on the missed active topics since you last logged in! I was in hosp with my son for 2 nights and it took me nearly 2 hours to get caught up with what was going on - but then I am nosey and like to see what everyone has to say on whatever topic is posted! xxx

Go to Top of Page

Sammysnake
Yearling

United Kingdom
606 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2009 :  19:05:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear about your son Kellog, hope all is well now. xx

08 male Carolina Corn ‘Saracen’
09 male Anery Corn ‘Twilight’
08 male Rankins Dragon ‘Keydo’
Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2009 :  19:19:36  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hope your little un is on the mend hun x. Nothing to bad I hope?As for the catching up? I have given up lol!! Just gonna trya nd get back into the swing of the forum again!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

63 Posts

Posted - 13/09/2009 :  22:21:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hope your son is okay Kellog... nothing worse than having the stress of a sick child and having to cope with hospitals too. Please know my best wishes are with your family

1 Corn Snake (EDDIE)
2 Rats (PINK & STINK)
1 Cat (BINX)
1 Budgie (MOLLY)
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2009 :  04:26:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone. Didnt mean to hijack Paula's thread! Jos has diabetes and it is very unstable at the moment - his blood sugar is very high which gets dangerous as he becomes dehydrated and the sugar in his blood turns into ketones (like toxins). This is the 2nd time in a month we have landed up in hospital with it, and he has been unstable for nearly 2 and a half months now. Poor kid missed last 2 weeks of last term and managed 1 day and 1 hour of school so far this term. They think it is down to growth hormones as he is 12 and definitely growing, but he is so skinny which is also a sign of being high for long periods. He seems ok now, blood sugar has been normal since coming out except for one high reading but the poor kid now has a stinking cold, so no school for him today.
Looking forward to seeing your pics of the holiday on FB Paula. xxx

Go to Top of Page

PunkAsF82
Yearling

United Kingdom
909 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2009 :  09:20:37  Show Profile  Visit PunkAsF82's Homepage  Click to see PunkAsF82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I feel so sorry for you and your son Kellog, I just hope he starts making an improvement soon. It's horrible seeing kids go through something like that whether they're your children or not. Just keep strong and know that we're all here to support you!
Keep us updated and again, keep strong!

x

~~ My Zoo ~~
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon - Cooper
0.1.0 Amel corn - Lucky
0.1.0 Normal Leopard Gecko - Layla
1.1.0 Cats - Zelda the Maine Coon & Link the Ragdoll X Tabby
0.0.50 Malawi Cichlids
0.0.20 Community fish tank

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 14/09/2009 :  10:01:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks again everyone. Unfortunately what I expected has happened, his cold has made his blood sugar high again, just when we got it down to normal. Just have to wait and see what consultant says on Wed.
And sorry again Paula for the hijack - didnt mean to!!! xxx

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000