Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  02:29:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Getting back to the snake!!!! Luna is gorgeous, especially her head markings, very clear and stunning. Cant imagine going to a show and coming out empty handed! Sorry so many of you guys didnt get to meet up...would have been best bit if I'd been able to make it! xxx

Go to Top of Page

inkiepixie
Hatchling

United Kingdom
445 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  09:38:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
She is so cute. She's been out and about a fair bit, which I'm quite pleased about as I thought she'd just go into ahide and, well, hide for a bit. But she's quite atcive, and I left her this morning curled up under her cool hide but totally not hidden because she was up against the side of her viv.

Question: her viv is next to Bella's and Bella can't see her at the moment, but would there be ructions if she did? Like would they have a go at each other, or just carry on as normal? I don't know if snakes get territorial or anything.

Can't wait until Sunday when I can get her out for a play :)

0.0.1 classic: Bellatrix
0.1.0 anery (het amel): Luna
1.0.0 hypo lavender (het amel ph stripe): Orion
1.1.0 kittycats: George and Pixie
1.0.0 hound: Shadow
1.0.0 husband: Louis

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  21:40:48  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I think I saw a guy with a blonde-green moheican! Do you have a tattoo on your neck too Lucifer? and has Hannah got brown hair?

If so- we walked past each other about 5 times

Go to Top of Page

CAL
Hatchling

United Kingdom
146 Posts

Posted - 07/09/2009 :  23:13:51  Show Profile  Visit CAL's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I went to my first reptile show. I didn't see anyone with T shirts on from here but there again we didn't arrive until 14:30 and I was distracted by all the snakes. I managed not to buy another but have seen what I do want when we have the house a bit more sorted.

0.0.1 Cornsnake: Monty, 10 years old, 5ft 3".

Edited by - CAL on 07/09/2009 23:14:21
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  07:11:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

I think I saw a guy with a blonde-green moheican! Do you have a tattoo on your neck too Lucifer? and has Hannah got brown hair?

nah that wasnt us.. i had a bright pink hoody on with silver and green writing on and iv got blonde hair.. lukes tall and had a black hat on

glad shes settling in so well pixie.. aura has been out and about a lot aswell - we found her trying to hide behind a thermometer in her faun last night..daft girl!

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Williamson
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
48 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  07:23:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rock city, ice hockey, horn in hand..... Seperated at birth!! Lol that was my childhood, and still quite regular, well.... The ice hockey is lol

0.1.0 Corn snake - Galaxy
2.1.0 Bearded Dragons - Herb, George & Nala
Go to Top of Page

lucifer
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  10:54:18  Show Profile  Visit lucifer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

Nah afraid not, work really wouldn't be happy with a tattoo on my neck despite my protests .
Sorry we missed you, but I was spending the entire day looking at everyone trying to figure out if they were members.

quote:
Originally posted by Williamson

Rock city, ice hockey, horn in hand..... Seperated at birth!! Lol that was my childhood, and still quite regular, well.... The ice hockey is lol

Nice one, I used to work at panthers last season as one of the security supervisors. Now I'm going to the games again this season instead.

5.2.0 Cornsnakes: Lucien (Amel), Zero Kiryu (Blizzard), Aura (Butter Stripe), Montana (Normal), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender), Orlando (Anery)
2.0.0 Royals: Q & Little One
Twitter: @BlutAura
DeviantART: BlutAura
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  11:10:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Williamson

fancy an ice hockey meet up??? if you go to a game and see a girl in a huge white shirt with 'Montana' and the number 7 written on the back in bright pink writing thats meeee!!

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

inkiepixie
Hatchling

United Kingdom
445 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  12:43:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If the blond-green mohawk man was with a plump woman with a big tattoo on her left arm and several lip piercings, that was us :)

And we're ice hockey fans too! I support Storm (sorry) but Louis is a Panthers fan.

0.0.1 classic: Bellatrix
0.1.0 anery (het amel): Luna
1.0.0 hypo lavender (het amel ph stripe): Orion
1.1.0 kittycats: George and Pixie
1.0.0 hound: Shadow
1.0.0 husband: Louis

Edited by - inkiepixie on 08/09/2009 12:43:12
Go to Top of Page

Chimp276
Yearling

United Kingdom
587 Posts

Posted - 08/09/2009 :  13:28:14  Show Profile  Click to see Chimp276's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by inkiepixie

Amazing gravity defying snake!!

Aero used to do that all the time! She used to climb up then fall down then climb up and fall down! Typical women wont accept she cant do something lol!!

0.1.0 Hypo Stripe - Aero
1.1.0 Leopard Geckos - Marley and Lemon

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000