Some pics of Bam!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2009 :  12:45:05  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Finishing his Nomms

Just before shedding

After shedding

His humble home. (can you spot him?) He has not got the idea of a "hide" yet!!

With all the places to hide, He hides under himself!

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2009 :  13:07:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
aww bam is lovely
hes so bright and sparkly after shedding!
mont never curls up like that - bam looks so cute!

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Remmy
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1188 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2009 :  13:45:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice pics Paula, You are lucky he curls up outside the hides at least you get to see him more.
Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2009 :  14:23:03  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
He has only just started doing it? The other day I put some more plants in, changed the viv around, swapped the hot and cold end round, So not sure if its something to do with that. Im guessing its more to do with the weather though, as it is so hot and muggy, maybe its to warm for him in the hides.
Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2009 :  14:30:05  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
looking good,nice set up

Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2009 :  14:39:19  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks! Now he has shed he got really active last night, we kept hearing him fall! He climbs up the plants trying to get out!. I had to put him in that viv as he larnt how to pop the lid on the little plastic tank I had him in!! Sod! I moved him in when he was in the first stages of shed id guess as it was only a day later he started going dull, so he has only just started exploring it! The plants in the middle are from my step mum. She bought a load for her fish tank but bought to many, so gave them to me! I dont like the one at the front, but it helps pack the tank out a bit, as he is still small!
Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2009 :  16:09:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
lol you may want to get a small piece of bark or stick to help him shed, but he hasn't seemed to have any problems yet.

Lol he hides under himself.. cool amel (Y)
Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2009 :  16:59:01  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have got some branches from my dads ally Just got to sand them down. I was going to put them in for him but he shed before i could!
Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2009 :  18:28:57  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
great pics bam
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2009 :  20:32:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What a difference between before and after shed - he is gorgeous! xxx

Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2009 :  22:48:08  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Tell me about it! He really went dull!!!
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  03:23:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Kellog went so dark this last shed while we were away that my OH had to really inspect him before he agreed that it was our snake and brought him home! xxx

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000