Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2009 :  11:20:33  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have several pairs of '09 coral snow project corns for sale

They also possible het lavender motley so if you get REALLY lucky and the possible hets prove out you are looking at a small potential jackpot of Hypo Snopal Motley (these have not been produced by anyone yet).

1.1 Amel het anery, hypo, poss het lavender motley - £50
1.2 Amel het anery, hypo, poss het lavender motley - £70

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory

n/a
deleted

369 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2009 :  11:28:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pics?

0.0.1 Striped Cali King "Hunter"
0.0.1 Snow corn "Stockton"
0.0.1 Blue tongue "Thompson"
1.0.0 Cat "Jaws"

My photobucket, http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e323/kevindollar/ Some randoms in there but mostly reps

"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2009 :  11:29:40  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
coral snow? but it says amels!
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2009 :  22:53:54  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Brookestar

coral snow? but it says amels!

thats why its a project - grow these up and breed them ;)

pics soon, but they look like any other amel hatchlings.

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  00:39:57  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
so in theory we could be buyin normal amels?

not that i am questioning you eeji just asking
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  13:29:14  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
they're visibly amels, but they are guaranteed het anery and hypo - the parents are hypo and snow ;)

Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  15:36:27  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
what about lavender motley?
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  21:10:20  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the hypo father is het lavender motley, so this makes each hatchling 50% poss het for these.

Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  21:40:20  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
this is the 1.2..................

male:

female:

female:

Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  10:33:49  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
stupid question but is it £70 for the 3?
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  18:58:49  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yes, thats for all 3 - i have someone showing some interest although they haven't got back to me yet.

Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  19:06:59  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
how quickly do you need to get rid of them?
Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  21:02:43  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i could take them but may be a few weeks
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  21:20:33  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
theres no immediate mad rush just yet, I'm waiting until they've fed/shed a few times. I am however starting to put peoples names on boxes and they will be contacted when the babies are ready (or when someone else is about to put money in my hand!).
Deposits/full payment will guarantee your snakes, which will be refundable only if the snake fails to eat or its health deteriorates.

Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  21:22:25  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i pm'd you on iansvivarium. just a few questions i want answering and i may put a deposit down xD
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2009 :  12:29:07  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
1.2 on hold

still have a 1.1 pair and loads of single males

Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2009 :  18:06:52  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
what hets are proven? lavender motley isnt but are the others 100% proven
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  15:06:26  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
yes, they are 100% definetly het anery and hypo because the parents are visual ;)

Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  18:26:05  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
so coral snow is definatly a possability
will have to have strond words with my mother then
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  20:53:59  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
each egg would have a 1/16 chance of being coral

Go to Top of Page

Brookestar
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2361 Posts

Posted - 09/08/2009 :  21:16:34  Show Profile  Click to see Brookestar's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
definatly interested but my mother being a bit of a meany. try again now and let you know asap 1.1 still available?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000