Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  12:04:23  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You're the 2nd person that has requested that now Kellog.
I just ran by the assumption that people would be using the 'active topics' link at the bottom of the main page, in which case they'd see the compo.

We'll sort something out.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  14:50:25  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been and gone and voted, can't wait to see the winner

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

14 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  14:52:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
voted, was really hard to decide but in the end i went for the royal on the beach ball, just such a cute photo, forgot who took photo though!

3 corns, 1 royal, 1 Mexi balck and dereams hopes and aspirations for many more to come!
Go to Top of Page

cherry-milkshake
Hatchling

United Kingdom
261 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  16:46:07  Show Profile  Click to see cherry-milkshake's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Any chance of putting up a headline on main forum letting people know there is a comp going on - new people may not realise (know it took me a while to look in comp topic) and it would be good to remind 'older' members about it. Be good to have more people involved and hopefully a close vote! xxx

Great idea Kellog!

Voted!

Go to Top of Page

lee2308
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
3348 Posts

Posted - 20/07/2009 :  17:42:55  Show Profile  Click to see lee2308's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by snakelady

voted, was really hard to decide but in the end i went for the royal on the beach ball, just such a cute photo, forgot who took photo though!

thanks for your vote(pay you later lol)

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

219 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  02:24:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Voted. Good luck everyone
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

595 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  12:56:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
took me ages to vote, was so hard to choose. finally voted though. good luck everyone

0.2.0 corn snake
1.2.0 Leopard Gecko
2.1.0 Hermann tortoises
3.1.0 Dogs
0.1.0 Bird
0.0.5 Fish
1.0.0 Ferrets
1.2.0 bearded dragons
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2009 :  09:34:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So sad there are so few votes considering how many members there are on the forum. :-(

Go to Top of Page

lucifer
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2009 :  10:53:22  Show Profile  Visit lucifer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

So sad there are so few votes considering how many members there are on the forum. :-(

Just needs more publicity on here and on the facebook group, but Kehhlyr said something is being sorted for the next one.

5.2.0 Cornsnakes: Lucien (Amel), Zero Kiryu (Blizzard), Aura (Butter Stripe), Montana (Normal), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender), Orlando (Anery)
2.0.0 Royals: Q & Little One
Twitter: @BlutAura
DeviantART: BlutAura
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 22/07/2009 :  10:57:45  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Instead of starting a new compo straight away, I was gonna start a 'ideas for compo' thread in the general section.
So we could have ideas of how to do the compo, I.E send messages to facebook members. etc

Although because of how the forum is run, I assumed that everyone can see the compo post, due to the 'active topics' since your last visit button.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2009 :  18:04:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cant believe that no-one has been on this topic since Kehylr on 22nd. Wonder when the last vote was.....and it all ends tonight :-(

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

395 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2009 :  21:36:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I keep looking Kellog, but you can't keep saying the same thing, we just need more people to get involved Let's hope the next comp gets more response...

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 23/07/2009 :  23:08:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry if I sound like a tired old record! (You do remember records, dont you?!). Just frustrating when you take time and pleasure doing photos, you want others to enjoy them to. Its not to do with the winning - more with showing off your snake in a different way. Feel they are missing out. End of topic - promise!!! xxx

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000