Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 40th year of moon landing, AND crop circles.....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2009 :  19:52:54  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Is there a connection???

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/news/4495566.Is_crop_circle_message_from_the_stars_/?ref=mr

This crop circle is only about 4 miles from me, I bet it was made by someone looking for an escaped snake.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

sexychef
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
937 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2009 :  20:04:50  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
didnt you know nasa made dust circles on the moon....

is there som sort of documentry about the moon landing today?

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2009 :  22:04:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't think it was local childern, it's too precise.

Who knows...
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 16/07/2009 :  23:52:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
doubt it was local children.. they arent capable of doing something that precise from floor level.. it would need eyes in the sky to be able to properly co-ordinate it (i think)

its cool.. stuff like that has always fascinated me..i think its dodgy seed sowing by the farmer :p

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2009 :  10:04:01  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
With a small bit of measuring, it can be done with a few metal poles, wire, rope and a couple of 7ft planks.
A 60ft 'crop circle' can be made in about an hour when 3 people are involved.

So I've heard...

Go to Top of Page

sexychef
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
937 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2009 :  11:29:14  Show Profile  Click to see sexychef's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kehhlyr

With a small bit of measuring, it can be done with a few metal poles, wire, rope and a couple of 7ft planks.
A 60ft 'crop circle' can be made in about an hour when 3 people are involved.

So I've heard...

miss spent youth there me thinks

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2009 :  11:30:30  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
That's the real coincidence - kehhlyr knowing this stuff and living only 4 miles away

Go to Top of Page

PunkAsF82
Yearling

United Kingdom
909 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2009 :  11:52:40  Show Profile  Visit PunkAsF82's Homepage  Click to see PunkAsF82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
me and my friends made a sort of indentation in the fields over the back of us. But we did sort of a man shape. We spray painted the ground to kil lthe plants, and you can still see it today even though we did it like 5 years ago :D I'll see if I can find a google maps link for you :P

~~ My Zoo ~~
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon - Cooper
0.1.0 Amel corn - Lucky
0.1.0 Normal Leopard Gecko - Layla
1.1.0 Cats - Zelda the Maine Coon & Link the Ragdoll X Tabby
0.0.50 Malawi Cichlids
0.0.20 Community fish tank

Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 17/07/2009 :  12:54:21  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

That's the real coincidence - kehhlyr knowing this stuff and living only 4 miles away

We did do a couple a few years back, but none that were easy enough to see, I wish I had thought of doing that one though.

Most of the ones you hear about are always on sloped fields or somewhere that has building ABOVE so that they can be easily seen.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000